X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert to a flag football league
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
      Why do I volunteer to coach youth football? 8 kids don’t show up to practice, parents are psychotic, and we haven’t had all the coaches there yet. Also, I don’t have a center. Not one damn kid can snap a football. Thats really a kick in the nuts when my skill players are awesome and my QB can throw.
      Gonna have to go old school, Stan, and put your QB under the guy pretending to be center.
      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Has Pinche been around lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          He posted in the Meme thread this morning.

Comment

I'm here - been really busy so I haven't posted a bunch

Comment

Face value for LSU game tickets this year was $140? Are you shittin' me?

Tennessee - $120
              Turrble games against Arky and Ole Miss - $95

I see why the waiting list has disappeared.

Comment

Debit card compromised while I was at church Sunday. Took 1 1/2 hrs to reissue at a local branch today.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  Debit card compromised while I was at church Sunday. Took 1 1/2 hrs to reissue at a local branch today.
                  Card was compromised loooong before that. I twas just used while you were at church,. And what on God's green earth cause it to take an hour and a half to reissue?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Card was compromised loooong before that. I twas just used while you were at church,. And what on God's green earth cause it to take an hour and a half to reissue?
                    Uncommitted and unmotivated employees at the branch. 5 employees present, 1 waiting on a different customer ahead of me. 4 others acting like they don't notice a line/other customers.

Then, when I finally got a teller, she had to get a supervisor to teach her how to reissue the card.....by pointing at the screen to demonstrate where she should click.......
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      They are really slow to redeposit funds at my bank. It took us aver a month to get back 2200.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy

They are really slow to redeposit funds at my bank. It took us aver a month to get back 2200.
                        The couple times it's happened to me I've had my money back within 24hrs

Comment

I'm still fighting over $2,600 in my son's account after five months. They granted immediate credit on a fraudulently endorsed out of state check mobile deposit, then pulled the money immediately via a mobile app. I'll get my pound of flesh.

Comment

The temperature was really nice this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was hit for $2400 a couple of years ago. I had it back within a week.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                                The temperature was really nice this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
                                Humidity really down in ATL this morning, low 60's. It's going to be nice today, 85 and low humidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X