Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    I have a touch of a hangover this morning. The bars need to close back up.
    Yeah, I headed over to the lake from the office yesterday and hit my diviest dive bar in Lincoln. Ate a greasy burger and drank a wee bit. The Courtyard in Pell City has also reopened, I guess the Lincoln, Alabaster and Highway 280 locations have followed suit. I'll definitely take in the live music there tonight.

Comment

• Warp speed, bitches!

Comment

• Hanni, you got that grill yet?

Comment

• Have yall tried the Publix brand bacon yet? It's pretty damn good. I'm not saying its conecuh or wrights.... but it's pretty damn good. Thick cut, of course.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I’ve had great value bacon the last two mornings, it’s actually been excellent

Comment

• Why can the FDA expedite Rona drugs, but they can't expedite other drugs that could cure more deadly sicknesses. Cancer or aids for example.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                Hanni, you got that grill yet?
                Yes. Wings are the only thing I've done. Good flavor but I had to throw them in the air fryer for a few minutes to crisp up the skin a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                  Why can the FDA expedite Rona drugs, but they can't expedite other drugs that could cure more deadly sicknesses. Cancer or aids for example.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                  FDA is a pay to play program. Follow the money.... some powerful people have some motivation in getting their share prices higher and can nudge the right direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    Yes. Wings are the only thing I've done. Good flavor but I had to throw them in the air fryer for a few minutes to crisp up the skin a little.
                    I smoked a tri tip the other day. Fantastic!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      Have yall tried the Publix brand bacon yet? It's pretty damn good. I'm not saying its conecuh or wrights.... but it's pretty damn good. Thick cut, of course.

I don't think I've ever had any bad bacon.
                      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Beggars can't be choosers in the current toilet paper crisis, so the other day I scored a 12-pack of Cottonelle, which I've never bought before. The longitudinal ridges and valleys stamped into this stuff give it the effect of rectal snow tires. I'm talking traction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

I smoked a tri tip the other day. Fantastic!!!
                          I’ve never tried that. What pellet did you use? Temp?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                            Beggars can't be choosers in the current toilet paper crisis, so the other day I scored a 12-pack of Cottonelle, which I've never bought before. The longitudinal ridges and valleys stamped into this stuff give it the effect of rectal snow tires. I'm talking traction.
                            We had been using charmin - but that stuff was hard to find. Got cheaper stuff and now I have to double up or experience the dirty-finger-break-through

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I’ve never tried that. What pellet did you use? Temp?
                              Blend from Sams.

Set it to 220 HiSmoke. The tri tip is pretty lean, only took about 90 minutes for a 2.5lb

Comment

• I've got a butt on now.

Comment

Working...
                                X