Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

I'll always be here for you, Biff, even during your periods of darkness.
    Biff has periods?

now things are starting to make sense around here
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Biff has periods?

now things are starting to make sense around here
      His first one didn't go so well

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
        Did Bill get tired of playing Pundit already?
        I could never measure up. It would require implants.

Comment

• Where did everyone go?

Comment

• It's gotten quiet...

Comment

• We were at the beach Friday til yesterday. So I’m catching up on 4 days of work

Comment

• I'm in a webinar learning about an inventory software I'm already thoroughly familiar with.

My department decided to make me in charge of inventory control sin CD e I've got that experience. It's a supply closet with office supplies crap... folders, pens, staplers, paper, ink, stamps, etc.

They've bought some software that I used at Target.... to track 60+ aisles and 150 shelves per aisle inventory in a back room.

It's a slight overkill..... this would be easier with a spreadsheet

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Where did everyone go?
                  I can't speak for anybody else, but I was cooking my brains by walking on the beach. As for yesterday afternoon/night, I assume everybody was taking advantage of the commercial re-openings to stock up on marital aids.

Comment

• Just heard on the radio that a Singapore drug dealer has become the first man to be sentenced to death via Zoom. I bet he wishes he'd never logged on.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

buddy of mine’s company in Decatur sells the ultimate torch for grills

https://www.jjgeorgestore.com/grill-...rter-20-reach/
                      I ordered one of these after you posted about them and it has already arrived! Talk about fast shipping.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• John does a great job and his products are excellent. I’ve got 2 of his Adirondack chairs (early versions that don’t fold). Solid and comfortable 6 yrs later. Just power washed and put another coat of varnish on them last month. They’ve got many years left in them
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• The chairs look really nice.

Comment

• Did you guys hear about the Governor of MS getting pranked as he read out the names of graduates during their virtual graduation? "Harry Azcrac" was one of the names
                            https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tate-...093644421.html

Comment

• The governors response was almost as good as the prank.

"Harry’s submitter has a bright future as a Simpson’s writer!

In 10 minutes we’ll be honoring more graduates on Facebook Live. Maybe even Ben—the pride of the Dover family."

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X