Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Wh9ch government building is that?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Bureau of BLM

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Stan View Post

      Bureau of BLM
      Bureau of Land Management? Are we drawing antelope and mule deer tags out west?
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

      “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

      “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

      Comment


      • Biff's ad says "Balcony Ready"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          ..
          Jehovah's Witnesses' worst nightmare.

          Comment


          • Poor Brosky broke both his legs running out that back door when a husband arrived home early.

            Comment


            • It's clearly a restaurant because of the huge exhaust fan... but the guy above them can't catch a break. His air conditioner is right above that thing

              Comment


              • For the upstairs guy's sake, I hope that lower floor restaurant isn't Indian cuisine.
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

                  At least some of the players have insisted that "The Eyes of Texas" is racist and must be dropped as the school's fight song. Go figure.


                  Yeah, it's not like it says "The Blue Eyes of Texas".
                  Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                  Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                    Yeah, it's not like it says "The Blue Eyes of Texas".
                    Or the brown eye, but enough about Lubbock.

                    Comment


                    • Florida doing away with gator bait chant. Apparently in the 1800s, black kids were used as bait.

                      Comment


                      • https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...platform%3Damp

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          Florida doing away with gator bait chant. Apparently in the 1800s, black kids were used as bait.
                          It's actually pretty sad that anyone would think that the Tiger Bait chant has anything to do with racism.

                          Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                            For the upstairs guy's sake, I hope that lower floor restaurant isn't Indian cuisine.
                            It's actually worse than that. The downstairs is a bar

                            Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              It's actually pretty sad that anyone would think that the Tiger Bait chant has anything to do with racism.

                              Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                              And now the UGa band will no longer play 'Tara's Theme'. Also, the SEC is strong-arming the state of Mississippi, pressuring them to change their state flag, which has the Confederate battle flag embedded in it. I'll say it again, this country has lost it's collective mind.
                              Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                              Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                                And now the UGa band will no longer play 'Tara's Theme'. Also, the SEC is strong-arming the state of Mississippi, pressuring them to change their state flag, which has the Confederate battle flag embedded in it. I'll say it again, this country has lost it's collective mind.
                                To many pussies afraid to push back. All this 'giving into the demands' of radical liberalism is only giving them the stones to demand more. If they started losing some of these 'battles,' they'd give up (until the next injustice that Soros can radicalize)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X