No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a girl I'd had sex with few times 8 or 10 years ago wish me a Happy Father's Day yesterday. It was a couple minutes of fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Stan, I’m sorry pinche is such an asshole
      It sounds like Pinche is just trying to get Stan laid. Have you helped Stan get laid? Pinche is the good guy in this one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
        I had a girl I'd had sex with few times 8 or 10 years ago wish me a Happy Father's Day yesterday. It was a couple minutes of fear.
        Very sorry to hear that, Hanni. We're here for you, though. It's perfectly normal to develop fear of something that you haven't done in 8 or 10 years. But, like riding a bicycle, you just have to get right back on and try again.

You've got this big guy. Good luck!
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Very sorry to hear that, Hanni. We're here for you, though. It's perfectly normal to develop fear of something that you haven't done in 8 or 10 years. But, like riding a bicycle, you just have to get right back on and try again.

You've got this big guy. Good luck!
          A for effort, but it was a reach. I'll give you an overall C+ in assholism.

Comment

• Tua's got a little Twitter-play going on with Shania.

Eilleen Regina Edwards
            August 28, 1965 (age 54)
            Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Pic reportedly from 3/2020

Miami Dolphins rookie Tua Tagovailoa threw up a Hail Mary pass to his celebrity crush on Thursday.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Shania is a beautiful woman

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                Shania is a beautiful woman
                Yeah. Shes a hottie.

Comment

• The Bubba Wallace noose story is crazy. How many people even have access to his garage? And surely they have cameras.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                    The Bubba Wallace noose story is crazy. How many people even have access to his garage? And surely they have cameras.

I read about that. His garage would be secured as much as anything, only a few people would have the code. 3 options here. 1) he’s lying 2) he’s mistaken 3) someone very high up was sending a message

also, there would definitely be cameras

Comment

• One more thing, I had no idea bubba Wallace was black. I don’t watch nascar, and maybe I’m a closet racist, but when I hear bubba and nascar, I don’t think of a black man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        One more thing, I had no idea bubba Wallace was black. I don’t watch nascar, and maybe I’m a closet racist, but when I hear bubba and nascar, I don’t think of a black man
                        Haha. I'm the same. I actually assumed that Nascar had multiple black drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I read about that. His garage would be secured as much as anything, only a few people would have the code. 3 options here. 1) he’s lying 2) he’s mistaken 3) someone very high up was sending a message

also, there would definitely be cameras
                          1 and 3 seem unlikely. Did he personally find it? Or did a crew member find it?

Comment

• It was probably something like this.

Comment

It was probably something like this.

That's a noose for a whole family

Comment

1 and 3 seem unlikely. Did he personally find it? Or did a crew member find it?

The story I heard was Bubba didn't even see it. Someone else found it and removed it. The Fox commentary said the drivers don't typically go to that area pre-race, with the implication that whoever did it didn't have a clue about the normal routine.

Comment

Working...
                                X