No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw - Biden lamented yesterday that we've lost 120 million to COVID in this country. 1/3 of our population has died according to Biden

Comment

• I've developed allergies at 37 years old. I've never been allergic to anything, but now I have days where something irritates me at the house and I'll sneeze for 45 minutes. It's very annoying because I cant figure out what it is.

As for food, i dont think theres anything that just runs through me, but at times I will be doubled over with abdominal pain while shooting lava from my asshole.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• This thread sounds like a pepto bismol commercial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
          I've developed allergies at 37 years old. I've never been allergic to anything, but now I have days where something irritates me at the house and I'll sneeze for 45 minutes. It's very annoying because I cant figure out what it is.

As for food, i dont think theres anything that just runs through me, but at times I will be doubled over with abdominal pain while shooting lava from my asshole.

It’s dust. Same thing happens to me. When I hit 35 i sneezed every single morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

It’s dust. Same thing happens to me. When I hit 35 i sneezed every single morning.
            That's what I'm thinking. It's usually a morning issue, but it has happened at other times.

What I dont get is the randomness.... It's like every few days, nothing consistent.

Comment

• FU stock market

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                FU stock market
                Find the good buys. I'm waiting on a few staples to hit certain price points and I'll load up.

T under $29, KO under 42

I'm watching the medical stuff a lot too... I want to load up on more JNJ, ABBV and GILD.

If it makes you feel better, I sold INO at $9 earlier this year.... it's around $23 now....

Comment

• On June 8th I was up 36.3%

Right now, I’m up 0.57%, and dropping

Comment

That's what I'm thinking. It's usually a morning issue, but it has happened at other times.

What I dont get is the randomness.... It's like every few days, nothing consistent.

By 40 (like me) you’ll be sneezing every day. Mine gradually got worse

Comment

By 40 (like me) you’ll be sneezing every day. Mine gradually got worse
                      So, is there a way to prevent or correct this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        On June 8th I was up 36.3%

Right now, I’m up 0.57%, and dropping
                        That's pretty rough if you weren't able to sell off some stuff and lock in the gains.

I'm at -0.55% right now, but that's a little misleading. I had rolled my 401k into a Roth and only invested a portion of it before everything tanked. So I've been sitting on a cash balance for the better part of 4 months just waiting on some big dips. I've added to my long term dividend aristocrats, but only been playing around with some of the other stuff that we've been discussing here.

I was up about 27% in the 401k, but it all reset when I rolled it over.... and I don't math too good to figure out the actual numbers. I'm just going by what Fidelity tells me I'm at since I started with them.

Comment

So, is there a way to prevent or correct this?

Staying a fat ass hasn’t helped. So don’t do that

Comment

Staying a fat ass hasn’t helped. So don’t do that
                            Too late. Anything else?

Comment

• Welcome to lactose intolerance, Hanni. I've had it all my life.
                              Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                              Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Are y'all really going to vote for Tommy "Fingers" Tuberville?
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X