• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal Lecter MD

https://www.legalzoom.com/personal/e...-overview.html

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      Thanks for the well wishes, fellas. It was a little concerning Saturday, but I don't seem to be getting any worse, so I'm not too worried. Ready to get my antibodies and walk around with immunity for 3 months.
      I hope you continue to get better, and quickly. Be sure and add that you have COVID antibodies on your online dating profile.

Comment

• I need this shirt

Comment

Thanks, ya bastid.
          ZwsZsqaaaaawaAqwa11aaaáaáaáaáaaaaaaáááaááw QAAaAa

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Note the price differential between the Basic Will and the Comprehensive Will. Their attorneys' advice is evidently worth ten bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              ZwsZsqaaaaawaAqwa11aaaáaáaáaáaaaaaaáááaááw QAAaAa

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
              Mexicans got the bossman’s phone.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Hope you enjoyed last weekend, Rhino.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  Hope you enjoyed last weekend, Rhino.
                  Dang that sucks!

Comment

• One of my cousins put one of those huge inflatable pools on their deck. Want to guess what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      One of my cousins put one of those huge inflatable pools on their deck. Want to guess what happened?
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• 3 layers of linoleum, hardy back and ceramic tile.... and then the original hardwood floors.

It's the same hardwood in the rest of the house, but the other parts have been refinished. Pretty cool stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                          3 layers of linoleum, hardy back and ceramic tile.... and then the original hardwood floors.

It's the same hardwood in the rest of the house, but the other parts have been refinished. Pretty cool stuff.

You're fancy Pink. Real wood. I went with Pergo in both houses.
                          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Well, fellas, I got the COVID. Or 90% sure while I await test results. A female friend (insert your "I don't believe you" meme here) I was around for a while last Tuesday tested positive, and I have the collection of odd symptoms. Good times.
                            test results back yet?
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• My daughter's test results were negative.
                              Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                              Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• I’ve had 2 negative test results in my house hold. So far .....

apparently my zip code is pretty bad for overal. Jeff cty Covid numbers
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X