Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Biff View Post
    I just wandered into the VIP section. I had no idea Stater was such a nasty old man.
    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

    Comment


    • Im getting calls and texts from a stripper who claims she's in Huntsville. Which one of you aholes signed me up for this?

      Comment


      • Pinche Cabron
        Pinche Cabron commented
        Editing a comment
        BBBbbbbbbwwwwaaaaaaahaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

    • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      Im getting calls and texts from a stripper who claims she's in Huntsville. Which one of you aholes signed me up for this?
      I would guess Biff or Rhino.
      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

        I'd guess she feels about 18.

        Comment


        • What a snowflake...or just flake:

          Socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on climate change: “Even when I was on vacation, I woke up in the middle of the night at 3:30 in the morning, um, just concerned about climate change ... It really, like, freaks me out and it can be really, really scary”

          Comment


          • Had a meeting run late in Charlotte, won’t make it home tonight. Stater, rolling into Greenville eventually, but decided to grab a bite before then, Greer-ish locale Parkway Bar and Grill. Clemson fatigue is real.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Thank God you told us. We were getting worried.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                Had a meeting run late in Charlotte, won’t make it home tonight. Stater, rolling into Greenville eventually, but decided to grab a bite before then, Greer-ish locale Parkway Bar and Grill. Clemson fatigue is real.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                How is their food, ITE?
                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Biff
                  Thank God you told us. We were getting worried.
                  Sorry, I’ll check in sooner next time.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 2Stater

                    How is their food, ITE?
                    Burger with pimento cheese is tasty. Way too much orange in here for me.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Clemson is spanking that ass

                      http://grandmastreams.live/espnaccnetwork.html

                      Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • I just got back from vacation. One week away, I only have Today and Tomorrow before I'm off for the weekend to watch football.

                        2 days this week may be too much. I really think ik prepared mentally to retire. Not financially, but mentally...

                        Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

                          Burger with pimento cheese is tasty. Way too much orange in here for me.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Try living here full time.

                          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 2Stater

                            Try living here full time.
                            The 59 degrees this morning was nice, though.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

                              The 59 degrees this morning was nice, though.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              It's really nice in town this morning too. Feels a lot like football season.

                              Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X