Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I didn't pay the $200 plus that Bama wanted to add the Duke ticket to my package. I got mezzanine level seats even with the end zone (good view from there) on stubhub last night for $47 each, including fees. Prices still falling today, but inventory is dropping quickly, too. You can get in the building for $25, which will be a good price for parking, too.

    Anyone going to the game?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
      I didn't pay the $200 plus that Bama wanted to add the Duke ticket to my package. I got mezzanine level seats even with the end zone (good view from there) on stubhub last night for $47 each, including fees. Prices still falling today, but inventory is dropping quickly, too. You can get in the building for $25, which will be a good price for parking, too.

      Anyone going to the game?
      I had thought about it, but I drive through that God-awful town enough as it is.
      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

      Comment


      • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
        I didn't pay the $200 plus that Bama wanted to add the Duke ticket to my package. I got mezzanine level seats even with the end zone (good view from there) on stubhub last night for $47 each, including fees. Prices still falling today, but inventory is dropping quickly, too. You can get in the building for $25, which will be a good price for parking, too.

        Anyone going to the game?
        Thats crazy. Id heard that they were cheap but I didnt know they were that cheap. I made plans for the weekend before knowing how cheap the tickets would go for. I dont even think Ill be watching the game on TV.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
          I didn't pay the $200 plus that Bama wanted to add the Duke ticket to my package. I got mezzanine level seats even with the end zone (good view from there) on stubhub last night for $47 each, including fees. Prices still falling today, but inventory is dropping quickly, too. You can get in the building for $25, which will be a good price for parking, too.

          Anyone going to the game?
          Mediocrity has begun

          Comment


          • I just dont get excited about going to games anymore. I'd much rather relax at the house, have some friends over, grill out, and watch all the games.

            I'm sure I'll end up going to one of the home games... but mostly just to go back home and see family and friends.

            Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
              I just dont get excited about going to games anymore. I'd much rather relax at the house, have some friends over, grill out, and watch all the games.

              I'm sure I'll end up going to one of the home games... but mostly just to go back home and see family and friends.

              This is me... minus the 'having friends over' part

              Comment


              • I think Id be better off saving the money I spend on season tickets and apply it towards bowl game tickets.. I usually only go to 2-3 home games a year.

                Comment


                • So apparently the wife cant do any painting while pregnant. Funny how she conceives right when we are about to start painting a couple of rooms and doors in the house....

                  Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                    So apparently the wife cant do any painting while pregnant. Funny how she conceives right when we are about to start painting a couple of rooms and doors in the house....

                    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    Get her to... (1) fill and sand holes and cracks (2) dust the walls down (3) tape the trim. These are the worse parts of painting anyway

                    Comment


                    • You’re sanding holes and cracks and taping trim. Gotcha.

                      NTTIAWWT
                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                      “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                      “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

                        Get her to... (1) fill and sand holes and cracks (2) dust the walls down (3) tape the trim. These are the worse parts of painting anyway
                        This is the answer to your problem.

                        You can also buy low odor paint.

                        Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • This one is dang good
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzpcaN3i2nQ

                          Comment


                          • I saw a funny Alabama personalized plate yesterday.... BRAAAP

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                              Any of you married guys still masturbate?
                              Does fucking a blow up doll count?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clown View Post

                                Does fucking a blow up doll count?
                                Probably. Was it good?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X