No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hes very good at making bad policies seem good. And, the narcissism is strong with that one...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• MAGA bitches. I really do enjoy how much he stirs shit. I really do. Half the US population are enemies of the republic, IMO. This county is lost, I welcome what’s coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        Why does he do this type of thing?

I didn't vote for Trump (or Hillary), I deplore his itchy Twitter finger, and I feel more than a little uncomfortable sticking up for him in this case. BUT a close reading of this tweet indicates that it was the Bahamian Prime Minister, not Trump himself, who accorded him personal praise for the US response. (I don't know whether that's exactly what the PM said, but that's how the sentence reads.) And the last sentence of the tweet transfers the credit to where it belongs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
          MAGA bitches. I really do enjoy how much he stirs shit. I really do. Half the US population are enemies of the republic, IMO. This county is lost, I welcome what’s coming.
          What's coming?

Comment

• Unrest

Comment

FUnrest
              one letter can change everything.

Comment

• “Their” bothers me more than anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic

What's coming?
                  More taxes, tariffs, spending and a potential correction in the market. The bandaids they're putting on now are going to come open eventually. They're just hoping its after election season

Comment

• Are there statistics on how much Trump has saved on taxes since he became president?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      More taxes, tariffs, spending and a potential correction in the market. The bandaids they're putting on now are going to come open eventually. They're just hoping its after election season

I was hoping for defenestration

Comment

• Perfect example of what’s wrong. Everyone thinks trump is the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          Are there statistics on how much Trump has saved on taxes since he became president?

It is very difficult to measure hugely and bigly
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I want to stomp on a sea turtle egg everytime I get served a drink with a paper straw.

Comment

Perfect example of what’s wrong. Everyone thinks trump is the problem.
                              No, he's just not the answer.
                              Trump, and his kind, created the swamp. Why would he drain it? He is just a part of the problem. Talk about enemy of the republic...
                              praises our enemies.
                              Insults our allies.
                              all the while ,
                              making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                              off of crippling our country.
                              ..... yet, I dont have the answer.
                              everyone is corrupt.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X