Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

    I'd pay to have his car towed again today.
    Did Slim Fast let you down?

    Comment


    • #47
      Hey, Tater - have you ever eaten at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar? They're about to open their first Alabama location in Huntsville and noticed they have a couple Greenville locations.

      Anybody else?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

        Did Slim Fast let you down?
        Nah, he just always seemed to act like a douche
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

        “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

        “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          Hey, Tater - have you ever eaten at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar? They're about to open their first Alabama location in Huntsville and noticed they have a couple Greenville locations.

          Anybody else?
          I have not, Hanni. I remember seeing one somewhere in town, but have never tried it.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

            Nah, he just always seemed to act like a douche
            C'mon...the man bleeds baseball.



            Comment


            • #51
              Looks like he bleeds hotdogs and chocolate syrup



              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

              “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

              “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

              Comment


            • #52
               
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

              “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

              “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

              Comment


              • #53
                Maybe I was just projecting my dislike of Orel Hershizer onto Lasorda.......

                Nope, I'm sure of it. I hate him.

                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                Comment


                • #54
                  Originally posted by quack quack bang
                  Looks like he bleeds hotdogs and chocolate syrup



                  Gravy.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #55
                    Good boy...

                    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...elter-64584606

                    Comment


                    • #56
                      Im thinking about shooting up to Nashville this weekend. Do you fellas know of anywhere fun off of Broadway? I normally just hang around Broadway and watch the wooo girls, but I want to try something a little different

                      Comment


                      • #57
                        Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        Im thinking about shooting up to Nashville this weekend. Do you fellas know of anywhere fun off of Broadway? I normally just hang around Broadway and watch the wooo girls, but I want to try something a little different
                        https://tequilacowboy.com/nashville/
                        I like http://www.rippysbarandgrill.com/ because I am a bit older. 2nd story dining so you can watch the crazies from a safe place

                        Comment


                        • #58
                          Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

                          https://tequilacowboy.com/nashville/
                          I like http://www.rippysbarandgrill.com/ because I am a bit older. 2nd story dining so you can watch the crazies from a safe place
                          Do you know of any cool places that are not on Broadway?

                          Comment


                          • #59
                            Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

                            Do you know of any cool places that are not on Broadway?
                            I personally like the Gulch area. A lot less traffic, decent parking, and different flavors of music. I am not a big country music guy.

                            Comment


                            • #60
                              Even up closer to Music row, Broadway Brewhouse, Red Door, Losers, Blue Moon. Lots of good places. It is a different scene than downtown. Stay at the Hutton and walk a couple of blocks to this area

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X