Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That was a great game last night between the saints and Houston.

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Remodeling our office room.... found this between the studs around the fireplace. Not sure what to do with it. The Dewars appears unopened, but some evaporated. The other has been opened.

      Wife's cousin offered $100 for the Dewars... I think that's too low. I'll send more pics when I get a chance to clean them up some.

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        That was a great game last night between the saints and Houston.

        Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
        Houston's QB (who will remain nameless) was just as electric at the end of the game in the NFL as he was in college.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

        “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

        “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
          Remodeling our office room.... found this between the studs around the fireplace. Not sure what to do with it. The Dewars appears unopened, but some evaporated. The other has been opened.

          Wife's cousin offered $100 for the Dewars... I think that's too low. I'll send more pics when I get a chance to clean them up some.

          Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

          Thats pretty cool. I wonder why they left a full bottle in the wall?

          Comment


          • It appears to be a 1960 Dewars white label

            Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • How does it taste?

              Comment


              • I think the dewars has been opened. The paper is torn around the cap... at first I thought just damage, but not so much anymore.

                Funny though, I'm off work today, and doing some work on my laptop while watching "The Men Who Built America" in the background. In this particular episode, they're discussing the rivalry between Rockefeller and Carnegie, and how they took shots at each other. Rockefeller didnt drink, so as a jab, Carnegie bought him a fine bottle of liquor.... the one the used in the episode is the same that I found.



                Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post


                  Thats pretty cool. I wonder why they left a full bottle in the wall?
                  Termite treatment has come a long way in 60 yrs.
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                  “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                  “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                  Comment


                  • Ive been slacking on rack out help this year. I promise to start contributing this week

                    Comment


                    • Pink, you ain’t got a hair if you don’t take a swig of that

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Biff
                        Pink, you ain’t got a hair if you don’t take a swig of that
                        Could be a pee bottle. I'm fine with taking a swig... just not the first swig...

                        Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • I’ve had pee before. It ain’t that bad

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Biff
                            I’ve had pee before. It ain’t that bad
                            Biffs acct has been hacked by the squirter king. I can't even remember the delivery man's handle.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                              How does it taste?
                              Like breast milk

                              Comment


                              • Are you guys watching The Righteous Gemstones show?

                                Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X