X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Rodman 30 for 30
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• How do I get this crap to stop popping up whenever I scroll up on a thread?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Have you tried clicking on the box yet?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
          Dennis Rodman 30 for 30
          I recorded the episode tonight and hope to watch it tomorrow. I like the 30/30 series.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
            Have you tried clicking on the box yet?

Yeah, clicked on or off, it doesn't matter... it will prevent it from popping up for a bit, then it just starts appearing again

Comment

• "Don't show this message anymore" worked for me, I think. There's probably a way to shut off all the kin crap in your tapatalk settings

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                "Don't show this message anymore" worked for me, I think. There's probably a way to shut off all the kin crap in your tapatalk settings
                There was a setting. I had never looked for it before now. I guess the way I have tapa set up, I never see that screen.

Comment

• Am I the only one who finds it oddly humorous that the Alabama Wildlife Federation is having its Wild Game Cook-off at the Birmingham Zoo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    Am I the only one who finds it oddly humorous that the Alabama Wildlife Federation is having its Wild Game Cook-off at the Birmingham Zoo?
                    No, it is kinda funny on several levels.

It's been going on for several years, though. If they were gonna add elephant or emu to the menu, we would've heard about it by now.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Serious question - anyone have experience with buying a car with a rebuilt title? Thoughts/suggestions?

Here's my general train of thought: I'm not planning to finance, and I've already gotten an insurance quote. I know neither of those will be issues. My main worry is the frame/alignment. If the car is mechanically sound and gives me ~100k miles with only average maintenance, I also don't care about resale value.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

No, it is kinda funny on several levels.

It's been going on for several years, though. If they were gonna add elephant or emu to the menu, we would've heard about it by now.
                        I'm surprised emu isn't already on the menu.

Comment

I'm surprised emu isn't already on the menu.
                          It could be, if you hunt on some of those high fence game preserves.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

It could be, if you hunt on some of those high fence game preserves.
                            My best friend developed a beef/pork allergy 25 years ago, well before they discovered the link with tick bites. Emu is a red meat bird, tastes pretty good. There's an emu farm in Tennessee, I ordered him a bird from there a couple of years ago. It's not cheap, though.

Comment

Serious question - anyone have experience with buying a car with a rebuilt title? Thoughts/suggestions?

Here's my general train of thought: I'm not planning to finance, and I've already gotten an insurance quote. I know neither of those will be issues. My main worry is the frame/alignment. If the car is mechanically sound and gives me ~100k miles with only average maintenance, I also don't care about resale value.
                              I have. The guy I bought it from had the photos of the wreck - no frame work needed - the girl who owned it ran into a high-bumpered truck and the vehicle had to have all new airbags and front-clip, hood, radiator, etc. Put well over a hundred thousand miles on it without ANY problems. It was a Salvage Title. The drawback is resale - and if you aren't wanting to sell or trade it, no problem

Comment

Serious question - anyone have experience with buying a car with a rebuilt title? Thoughts/suggestions?

I bought a truck from a place in town that specializes in rebuilt title vehicles. They gave a one year warranty on the vehicle and I didnt have any problems out of it. My family has bought several vehicles from them and I wouldnt be hesitant to buy another.

Comment

Working...
                                X