Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I bought a truck from a place in town that specializes in rebuilt title vehicles. They gave a one year warranty on the vehicle and I didnt have any problems out of it. My family has bought several vehicles from them and I wouldnt be hesitant to buy another.
    I bought a short wheel based, stepside S-10 that had a rebuilt title for one of the boys. It only had 50,000 miles on it, and it was perfect for 100,000 more until a girl turned across in front of him and zeroed it out. Getting the tags for it was a hassle in Georgia. Bought it in Alabama, and I had to have it inspected in Georgia before I could get it titled there. It took three trips to the tag office before they told me that, just piecemealed their reasons to not issue.

Most things can be fixed in a shop these days, it's just the percentage to fix it exceeded the insurance co's limit. The biggest long-term issue is if the car was in a flood - that can give you much trouble down the road.

Comment

• The other problem is it's a Kia...

Comment

• Hanni ballin on a budget these days
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          The other problem is it's a Kia...

Nothing wrong with that. Kia's have come a long way

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            Hanni ballin on a budget these days
            Yeah, a 2015 Kia with a rebuilt title. Budget is the key word.

Comment

Yeah, a 2015 Kia with a rebuilt title. Budget is the key word.
              Better be paying less than $5k for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Better be paying less than $5k for that.
                With 40k miles? I'm willing to pay a little more than that.

Comment

• Nice car meemaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                    Nice car meemaw
                    That's my speed, Stan. That's my speed.

Comment

With 40k miles? I'm willing to pay a little more than that.
                      Don't listen to Balls. He drives a 1998 Jeep Laredo

Comment

• Turn up "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" at least once today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Don't listen to Balls. He drives a 1998 Jeep Laredo
                          I bet it's the Malibu Barbie package, too.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                            Turn up "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" at least once today.
                            I’ve been watching a lot of you tube footage I’d never seen before.

There’s a great one on Facebook but I don’t know how to post it here.

Comment

• I don’t get emotional very often, but this left me struggling

https://www.facebook.com/35996547940...272941?sfns=mo

Comment

• Moving footage, Biff. Thanks for sharing
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X