Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
    I drink a couple of beers at lunch at least once a week. Happens more often during the spring and fall when I eat outside.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    Thats far better than me. I mathed the other day... my lunch breaks are costing me a fortune. But, they also keep me from killing people, which helps my employment status

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mr. Pink; 09-12-2019, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• I'm interviewing for a new job tomorrow. Really hope I get it. The last few interviews I've done I haven't cared as much, just doing them for practice.

But, I'm tired of doing what I'm doing now... need a change, need more money.

I also dont feel good about it. It's something outside my area of expertise.... hoping I can BS throughout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
        Who else drinks on lunch at work?

Dammit Pink, you asked this question 3 weeks ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff

Dammit Pink, you asked this question 3 weeks ago
          Well, I drink at lunch. I forget things.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mr. Pink;n73613]I'm interviewing for a new job tomorrow. Really hope I get it. The last few interviews I've done I haven't cared as much, just doing them for practice.

I also dont feel good about it. It's something outside my area of expertise.... hoping I can BS throughout./QUOTE]

Do you at least know where the major organs are located?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sid Youngleman;73616]
              Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
              I'm interviewing for a new job tomorrow. Really hope I get it. The last few interviews I've done I haven't cared as much, just doing them for practice.

I also dont feel good about it. It's something outside my area of expertise.... hoping I can BS throughout./QUOTE]

Do you at least know where the major organs are located?
              I figure theres a youtube video out there for it....

Comment

• Ol Beto, he’s a hoot

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
                  I'm interviewing for a new job tomorrow. Really hope I get it. The last few interviews I've done I haven't cared as much, just doing them for practice.

I also dont feel good about it. It's something outside my area of expertise.... hoping I can BS throughout.

I wouldn't worry about it. Anyone can be a chiropractor.

Comment

• What I'm dealing with tonight. Bitches be crazy.

Comment

• Lol, I get those same type texts. Only my wife’s are about my mother, and filled with expletives

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        What I'm dealing with tonight. Bitches be crazy.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Was she saying she wanted you to be at home and eat pizza so your dad could come over and see the baby?

Comment

• Where is rhino at 11pm on a weeknight? If he’s allowed to go to bars with a wife and child at home, my hate will grow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                            Where is rhino at 11pm on a weeknight? If he’s allowed to go to bars with a wife and child at home, my hate will grow.
                            Hopefully he wasnt out eating pizza with his dad. That would really set her off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                              Where is rhino at 11pm on a weeknight? If he’s allowed to go to bars with a wife and child at home, my hate will grow.
                              That's exactly what happened.

Comment

• It's not all roses. The man has an 11pm curfew.

Comment

Working...
                                X