Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan
    And here we go. Chic fil a is good. Their service is excellent, the store is clean, what else could you want from a fast food place? Some of you may prefer Popeyes, Wendy’s, or even McDonald’s chicken sammiches, but shit, depending on location, I may catch Ebola from those places. You can’t say that about any chic fil a
    How is KFC still in business? I don't know anyone who prefers their chicken.

The only times I've been to KFC in the last 15 years were when a group of us at work were all doing low carb. The closest KFC had a lunch buffet, and we could go eat all the "grilled" chicken, green beans and turnip greens we wanted.
    Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 09-14-2019, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      How is KFC still in business? I don't know who prefers their chicken.

The only times I've been to KFC in the last 15 years were when a group of us at work were all doing low carb. The closest KFC had a lunch buffet, and we could go eat all the "grilled" chicken, green beans and turnip greens we wanted.
      I've wondered that for years. I've been to a KFC once in 15 years, and that was when they reopened the Big Chicken in Marietta.

Comment

• Chick-fil-A is cleaner and their help is nicer than everywhere else. The food is just meh though.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

I've wondered that for years. I've been to a KFC once in 15 years, and that was when they reopened the Big Chicken in Marietta.
          I think a lot of people up North like it. My wife's family is from Ohio and they all really like it. I guess there is not as many fried chicken joints up there.

Comment

• You don't have to worry about catching the gay at Chick-fil-A either which is nice.

Comment

• Have you guys tried KFC fried chicken lately? I'm curious to know how it tastes. The last time I ate there was probably 10 years ago and I got a chicken sandwich that was horrible.

Comment

• My wife loves KFC, so I pick some up occasionally. I like it fine. A little greasier than most but isn't that what makes it finger licking good?
                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• I haven’t had kfc since they had that twister wrap thing. 20 years ago? It was great

Comment

• I really want a new one tv, but this damn Panasonic won’t quit

Comment

• I'm in charge of the baby this weekend while my wife is out of town. This sums up our day so far.

Comment

• “Dry it up!!!!”

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                          I'm in charge of the baby this weekend while my wife is out of town. This sums up our day so far.

What time does the hot babysitter show up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Are you guys subject to the Spectrum commercials featuring "Kev"?

Comment

• Speaking of commercials... I don't know how I missed this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vTwJzTsb2QQ

Comment

• Let me clear up this Chicfila stuff.....

The food is good enough. That's not my issue. I never eat it, but that's just because I very rarely eat fast food to begin with. It has a great business model, runs efficiently and keeps costs low. The service is outstanding.

My issue is with the people who see a drive thru packed with 45 cars backed out to a high traffic highway, and decide "I cant live any longer without some Chicfila. Let me turn here on this highway and block two lanes of traffic to enter this 20 car parking lot with 75 cars in it"

Fuck those people. It's not THAT good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X