Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did it seem like they were trying to speed the games up yesterday to y'all?

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RhinoGuy
      Did it seem like they were trying to speed the games up yesterday to y'all?

      Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
      Some of the things that would typically bring an official review did not, I thought.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Not much in the way of 1st down measurements, video review of ball spotting, etc, I think it helped SCar on one drive. I also think it killed UK (along with a shitty targeting call on a D lineman) on another drive.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

        “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

        “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

        Comment


        • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

          Some of the things that would typically bring an official review did not, I thought.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          They measure for a 1st down about twice a season these days

          Comment


          • Nice. The ironic part of that is that the 2nd amendment was written expressly for this purpose. So the government doesn't come take over its people.

            We have a lot of problems. The president is too powerful. Mostly because Congress has both sucked and shirked its duty for decades. These presidential campaigns are ridiculous. They don't have the Constitutional power to do ANYTHING they're promising.

            Comment


            • I love these Ken Burns docs

              Comment


              • I don't have any idea what you fellas are talking about.

                Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                  I don't have any idea what you fellas are talking about.

                  Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                  The lack of official reviews, and quicker games while watching CBS, infringe upon our Second Amendment rights. It's all very clear. You're still groggy from having to parent this weekend, or you and the babysitter played a drinking game. I'd like to think the latter.

                  Comment


                  • I’m with my boss at his house, he is having his water filters changed. These two are kooks. Talking about weather wars now. Governments cause hurricanes. Vitamin C drips cure cancer, etc

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stan
                      I’m with my boss at his house, he is having his water filters changed. These two are kooks. Talking about weather wars now. Governments cause hurricanes. Vitamin C drips cure cancer, etc
                      Sounds like the beginnings of a porno.

                      Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        I’m with my boss at his house, he is having his water filters changed. These two are kooks. Talking about weather wars now. Governments cause hurricanes. Vitamin C drips cure cancer, etc
                        You need to jump in the conversation and impress him. How else do you plan on moving up in the company?

                        Comment


                        • I’m already up. I’m training for his position until the end of January.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Stan
                            I’m already up. I’m training for his position until the end of January.
                            How much training do you need?

                            Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • What kind of water filters are you changing, Stan?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                                How much training do you need?

                                Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                Not as much as they are giving me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X