X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinche Cabron
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Does our president ever seem sincere to y'all?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    I think he is one of the most self-absorbed people in the world. I think he is proud, arrogant, and at times, vile. But compared to the Democrats, he's a saint

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
    Rhino posted 4 times in a row with no responses. TP cursing,,curfew, hooker's ass cocaine and the President. COVID 19 has made Rhino even more random.
    Close. It was the Rona talking, but not the virus.

Leave a comment:

• It Takes Eleven
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
    Rhino posted 4 times in a row with no responses. TP cursing,,curfew, hooker's ass cocaine and the President. COVID 19 has made Rhino even more random.
    Thinking about thoughts, he is.

Leave a comment:

• Big Balls
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sid Youngleman
    replied
    The overall US COVID-19 mortality rate among confirmed cases currently stands at 1.5%. You have to suspect that the actual overall mortality rate is significantly lower than that, since carriers of COVID-19 are difficult to identify absent testing, but it's relatively easy to tell when somebody's dead.

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Does our president ever seem sincere to y'all?

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    This would be a bad time to snort cocaine off of a hookers ass.

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    T-town is doing a 24 hr curfew starting Sunday. I don't know how they plan on enforcing it. I'm sure I'll find out though.

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Home Depot has had TP in Tuscaloosa.

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan View Post

I was down to the last couple of rolls and I definitely threw my hands up in praise when I came across the last pack in Aldi.
    I'd betcha there are more people screaming God damnit than there are people praising the big guy when it comes to TP. Lately anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
    According to the Wall Street Journal, the COVID-19 pandemic has sparked renewed interest in religion. There are no atheists in the toilet paper aisle.
    I was down to the last couple of rolls and I definitely threw my hands up in praise when I came across the last pack in Aldi.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Youngleman
    replied
    According to the Wall Street Journal, the COVID-19 pandemic has sparked renewed interest in religion. There are no atheists in the toilet paper aisle.

Leave a comment:

• It Takes Eleven
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    With all this time on your hands, y’all should start watching Ozark on Netflix. Damn good.
    I'm almost through season 2. Really good, ready for season 3.

Leave a comment:

• It Takes Eleven
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    3 more job sites we're on shut down today. I'm hearing 90 days min. until they get rolling again.

Get the SBA loan. All you have to do, other than reading the fine print, is prove you're using the proceeds to pay salaries and utilities and it will be forgiven...

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    I started Designated Survivor this week. Really enjoying it.
    I liked it too... it has some stupid stuff, and can get tiresome if binged. But I watched a few episodes here and there and liked it.

Not sure if it's coming back or not though... Netflix picked it up to finish the final season, and I have no clue of theres going to be another or not.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X