Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yall ever changed the headlight in a Grand Cherokee? Wife's headlight went out, I figure that's an easy fix. Fuck no..... the blinker and high beams are easy to get to. But the low beams? Nope.... they're hidden way back in there and I can barely even get my finger on it. Wife even tried, could barely tough the bulb.

    Theres an access cap in the wheel well but it doesn't make it any easier.

    This is the shit that pisses me off. Should be an easy fix, but now have to take it to some place to change it because it's in an impossible location.

    I even looked up videos to see if I was doing it wrong. Nope. Some said the easiest way is to remove the headlight, which means taking the bumper off. Only one video where the person was able to get to it through the access point and he was a dainty fingered mooslim.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
      Yall ever changed the headlight in a Grand Cherokee? Wife's headlight went out, I figure that's an easy fix. Fuck no..... the blinker and high beams are easy to get to. But the low beams? Nope.... they're hidden way back in there and I can barely even get my finger on it. Wife even tried, could barely tough the bulb.

      Theres an access cap in the wheel well but it doesn't make it any easier.

      This is the shit that pisses me off. Should be an easy fix, but now have to take it to some place to change it because it's in an impossible location.

      I even looked up videos to see if I was doing it wrong. Nope. Some said the easiest way is to remove the headlight, which means taking the bumper off. Only one video where the person was able to get to it through the access point and he was a dainty fingered mooslim.

      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      My wife’s traverse is like that. I have to remove the covering behind the wheel (I can’t remember what it’s called) and reach blindly to change it. It was BS

      Comment


      • I took a pic of this Mexican kid with a vote 4 me shirt. I laughed.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stan View Post
          I took a pic of this Mexican kid with a vote 4 me shirt. I laughed.
          Pedro?
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

            Pedro?
            That’s how I took it

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Originally posted by Biff
                Great moments in journalism.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • I didn't think newspapers were still being printed.

                  Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                    I didn't think newspapers were still being printed.

                    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                    They don't. They quit about the time the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
                    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                    Comment


                    • Found out what old Bill has been up to.

                      https://youtu.be/XjIbobFqHlY

                      Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • So is Hillary going to jump into the race?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                          So is Hillary going to jump into the race?

                          Not as far as you know.
                          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

                          Comment


                          • Damn


                            https://www.foxnews.com/world/ruiner...f-world-cellar

                            Comment


                            • Lot of quotes in that article.

                              Comment


                              • This Democratic debate makes me realize our time as a nation is short. Tonight, I’ll finish my beer and sleep fitfully. Tomorrow, I’ll probably start looking to buy and up fit an EMP-proof 2-door Tahoe.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X