• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditto

thank you for your service
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
      Happy Veterans Days, guys. Thanks to any and all who served.
      Though I'd never claim that it was entirely owing to my presence, I can't forbear pointing out that no foreign enemy dared attack Fort Jackson or Fort Sam Houston during 1962-63.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Though I'd never claim that it was entirely owing to my presence, I can't forbear pointing out that no foreign enemy dared attack Fort Jackson or Fort Sam Houston during 1962-63.
        How about domestic enemies?
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
          How about domestic enemies?
          The Confederacy was out of business at that point.

Comment

• I think I've managed to get involved with a Stage 5 clinger.

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                I think I've managed to get involved with a Stage 5 clinger.
                You did say dating was expensive. I think you meant costly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hanni, I know you’re used to paying or deflating, but real women like to hang around

Comment

• Ride that train, Hanni. Don't let her being a clingon spoil your fun.

And yep, Salute to all the veterans.
                    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Hanni, can we see her tits?

Comment

• Does she look like dog-butt? Cause if she doesn't, it might not be a bad idea to try this for a while bud

Comment

• Should we send some players and coaches down to Auburn to help out this weekend?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            Hanni, I know you’re used to paying or deflating, but real women like to hang around
                            We've been seeing each other less than a month, and she wants to be together every single day? No thanks. She also says some pretty crazy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

We've been seeing each other less than a month, and she wants to be together every single day? No thanks. She also says some pretty crazy shit.
                              Is her name Cheryl? That sounds like a Cheryl.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Last edited by quack quack bang; 11-12-2019, 09:12 AM.
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X