No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that my dog has been spayed, and has fully recovered, that bitch chews up everything. She's about to become an outside dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I fell asleep on the couch watching parks and rec
      I have been really sleepy in the afternoons lately. I have been in bed before 9:30 3-4 nights in a row. I guess its this cold air drying my eyes or something because I normally dont fall asleep until at least 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I have been really sleepy in the afternoons lately. I have been in bed before 9:30 3-4 nights in a row. I guess its this cold air drying my eyes or something because I normally dont fall asleep until at least 11.
        Or the time change. I haven't adjusted to it yet. It doesn't help that I've been back and forth between the Central and Eastern time zones twice in the last 3 weeks.
        Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
        Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Have you fellas ever used the goodrx wedsite? it saved me around 65 bucks on a prescription today.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think the high TV ratings will help us get into the playoffs. It's all about the $$$$.

It's also surprising to me how much more popular the NFL is than college football. It looks like the biggest game of the regular college football season has roughly the same amount of viewers than a regular NFL game.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...1-10-2019.html

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any of you guys (other than the obvious one) ever smoke a little on occasion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                Any of you guys (other than the obvious one) ever smoke a little on occasion?
                Jesus, this chick has got Hanni on the shit.

Comment

• Just what hanni needs, the munchies

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                    Just what hanni needs, the munchies
                    That made LOL. Nice work, Stanley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      That made LOL. Nice work, Stanley.
                      Now he's skipping words, too. Tha CHRONIC

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I used to. It's great during sex. I quit because the shit made me dumber than I already am, which made it tough to get laid.
                        Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                        Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Sex while high is great

Comment

• Wal-Mart will be selling a 65" 4k TV for $278 on Black Friday. Amazing how TV prices have plummeted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                              Wal-Mart will be selling a 65" 4k TV for $278 on Black Friday. Amazing how TV prices have plummeted.
                              What brand though? Those crappy brand TVs are not worth it. They'll break down within a year and good luck getting through with the warranty people.

I'll stick to Samsung TVs for.... well, probably forever.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• It may be a Samsung TV, but it won't have all the components/features/technology that the regular TVs have from this manufacturer. That's how Wal-Mart is able to mark the stuff down so low on Black Friday sales.
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X