X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biff
    started a topic Thinking about Thoughts

Thinking about Thoughts

That old one has finally gotten slow. I apologize Stater, if you were just now starting to keep up.

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    How would you go about fixing this wall? The long crack is easy, I'll just slap some mud or caulk over it. But where the 127 layers of paint are chipping off in the other two spots, specifically the larger one.... what's my best option?

Need to get this room painted this week, trying to avoid what happened in the other room.... we started peeling off those layers of paint and ended up frustrated and having someone come in and hang drywall over the plaster.

Dont want to spend the money on drywall again, so hoping to maybe sand this down, then mud it over and paint?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan View Post
    I went to 2 parades yesterday, each two hours long. Then walked around all day today at the opryland mall. With all my kids plus two more from another family. The best part of the trip was when my wife said that she had never been in the opryland hotel, and I said yes you have, we stayed here before we got married. That would be my ex girlfriend I was thinking of.
    I wonder what she’s up to these days........

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan View Post
    I went to 2 parades yesterday, each two hours long. Then walked around all day today at the opryland mall. With all my kids plus two more from another family. The best part of the trip was when my wife said that she had never been in the opryland hotel, and I said yes you have, we stayed here before we got married. That would be my ex girlfriend I was thinking of.
    Stanley, your life might be a living hell but you damn sure keep us entertained. Bwaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan

Microwaving the cold cuts as well right?
    She just isnt eating them. She loves Jersey Mike's, and she hates not having that once every week or two. But otherwise, we dont eat a lot of the deli meat stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Another annoying thing about this pregnancy is the cooking. She hasn't had any weird cravings, or randomly not liking things she once enjoyed... but all her stuff has to be cooked all the way through. It frustrates her too... her steaks have to be cooked all the way through, burgers, no sushi.... I'm grilling burgers and brats now and feel like it's a waste cooking these burgers all the way through (I'm typically a low end of the medium spectrum on burgers, everything's else I get rare to medium rare).

Microwaving the cold cuts as well right?

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Another annoying thing about this pregnancy is the cooking. She hasn't had any weird cravings, or randomly not liking things she once enjoyed... but all her stuff has to be cooked all the way through. It frustrates her too... her steaks have to be cooked all the way through, burgers, no sushi.... I'm grilling burgers and brats now and feel like it's a waste cooking these burgers all the way through (I'm typically a low end of the medium spectrum on burgers, everything's else I get rare to medium rare).

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Kirby has been to 3 straight SECCGs, and likely to continue that trend next year. I think Mullens is still a year off from dethroning UGA.

Too bad he cant win one....

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• It Takes Eleven
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy
    This saints vs 49rs game is pretty good

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    That’s what Biff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    This saints vs 49rs game is pretty good

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Why does Rhino have to repeat shit that’s already been said??

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Pink
    How the fuck do I get rid of old paint? Bought this house and there are 7 or 8 old rusty cans each about half full. Cannot find a recycling center in Mobile for this crap.

It's about to go in the regular trash pickup.

I always mix it in with regular trash pick up.

You could also toss them into a construction dumpster at your nearest new neighborhood. That's what I do with big items and cardboard boxes.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    But the easiest way is to find a dumpster and throw it all in

Leave a comment:

Working...
X