Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    I've been to Baumhowers 3 times this week cause it's the only place that let's me have a drink on the patio and eat. It's been nice having the place to myself. Not a soul here the whole time but the folks inside working.

But the TVs being off suck, and the limited booze sucks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
    The governor is trying to shut Florida down and the governor of SC is trying to shut that state down. I'm in P'cola and a little bit concerned about getting back to SC on Monday.
    We got letters at work that we use to drive around saying we work at an essential business. One of my peers was commuting from Pcola to Daphne today and had to use it at a checkpoint near the state line.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Rhino gonna love that 24 hr house arrest for the next 2 weeks

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    The governor is trying to shut Florida down and the governor of SC is trying to shut that state down. I'm in P'cola and a little bit concerned about getting back to SC on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Pinche Cabron
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
    My 80 year old father just went to the thrift store because he can't take being locked up anymore. I thought places like thrift stores in Alabama would be closed?
    I think after 5 PM Sunday, everything shuts down but the essentials

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    https://twitter.com/MrAndrewCotter/s...031232519?s=20

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    One of my wife’s friends thought she had corona, went and got tested. Took three days to get results. Thankfully, she didn’t have it because she just went on with her life. Grocery stores, Walmart. Freakin idiots

Leave a comment:

• quack quack bang
    replied
    The Alabama economy would collapse entirely if Dollar General closed and Shannarrah attys went bankrupt

Leave a comment:

• Big Balls
    replied
    My 80 year old father just went to the thrift store because he can't take being locked up anymore. I thought places like thrift stores in Alabama would be closed?

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    F'n daycare can't open on Monday like planned

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Yeah. Trump is the best!

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Within 2 months, the Libs start yelling about how much Trump ran up the national debt

Leave a comment:

• Pinche Cabron
    replied
    I am a MAGA man - personally - so don't misunderstand my comments. He isn't the best person - but he is the person we need right now (sorry for the Dark Knight reference). I haven't been this behind a guy since Reagan. THEN I was too young to know much, but I loved Reagan.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Funny you mention that... I went got a haircut this morning. I was debating on waiting until Monday. Glad I went.

Wife was worried about someone breathing all over me while cutting my hair. I have no clue what happens when women get their hair cut.... is it like a Cinemax lesbian seduction scene with heavy breathing or something?

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Damn, y’all can’t even go get a haircut I’m AL now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X