Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about Thoughts

That old one has finally gotten slow. I apologize Stater, if you were just now starting to keep up.

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    That old one has finally gotten slow. I apologize Stater, if you were just now starting to keep up.
    Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
    Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Close enough

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

You gonna drag on a speed bump

Comment

I've only got to pull it 275 miles

Comment

Nice boat

Comment

Boat is Riding a little far back for my tastes
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I hate listening to this damn female announcer on Sunday Night Baseball. Bitch acts like she played 20 years in the majors

Comment

Better stock up on your gas for the big trucks and boats. Things with Iran seem to be going south.

Comment

I've been watching this show down for several weeks via Reuters since most US media is too fixated on other worthless bullshit. It is a delicate and potentially volatile situation.

However, I am much more comfortable with stiff sanctions and potential military intervention than I was with 8 yrs of deep, loving hugs and turning a blind eye toward all the havoc these pieces of shit stir up.
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      I've only got to pull it 275 miles

Did you make it? Not having the bow up on the bow roller probably made that trailer jerk around with you. If you pull it again on that trailer, may want to use a hitch rises up four inches or so to help with clearance.

Really nice boat.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Did you make it? Not having the bow up on the bow roller probably made that trailer jerk around with you. If you pull it again on that trailer, may want to use a hitch rises up four inches or so to help with clearance.

Really nice boat.

The ride wasnt as bad as I expected. I think the length of the trailer helps with bumps. Now that I have it back in town I am going to chop the tongue off, replace it with something that will bring the trailer up higher, and move the bow rollers back where they belong. This was a temporary setup to get me home.

Comment

I hope you have an easy water route from the marina to Stan's lake house.

Comment

My dog pisses me off. I’ll give her some good table scraps and she doesn’t even chew it. Swallows it whole. Won’t savor it. But she’ll chew that dry dog food for 10 minutes

Comment

Why do I volunteer to coach youth football? 8 kids don’t show up to practice, parents are psychotic, and we haven’t had all the coaches there yet. Also, I don’t have a center. Not one damn kid can snap a football. Thats really a kick in the nuts when my skill players are awesome and my QB can throw.

Comment

Working...
                              X