Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any reason I should hook my phone up to Itunes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reason I should hook my phone up to Itunes?

I never have. Am I supposed to?

If your car has bluetooth, you can play iTunes songs thru your car's system via your phone. Between iTunes & Spotify, I never listen to local radio and cancelled XM.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Talk to a phaggot... they know everything about iPhones

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron
        Talk to a phaggot... they know everything about iPhones
        You sayin I should pm Balls?

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post

You sayin I should pm Balls?
          Odd, I was about to say between this thread and the rap star comment, you were really trying to get Balls to come play today.

Comment

I think it saves your contacts. I'm not sure about that though

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

OK fine..I'll bite. What do you mean by "hook my phone up to iTunes"? Are you talking about running iTunes on your computer and connecting your phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls
                OK fine..I'll bite. What do you mean by "hook my phone up to iTunes"? Are you talking about running iTunes on your computer and connecting your phone?
                Yes

Comment

I don’t have any music or movies or anything on my phone. Is there any reason to back up my phone on iTunes?

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    I don’t have any music or movies or anything on my phone. Is there any reason to back up my phone on iTunes?
                    No. As long as you have iTunes backup turned on on the phone...it backs up to the cloud every time you are on wi-fi and charging.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls

No. As long as you have iTunes backup turned on on the phone...it backs up to the cloud every time you are on wi-fi and charging.
                      So what you're saying is that all of biffs info is just floating around?

Comment

#TheBiffening

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                          So what you're saying is that all of biffs info is just floating around?

Hell, I can’t find it wherever it is.

Comment

Can you imagine the number of photos of women in yoga pants and old people at McDonald's ?
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang
                              Can you imagine the number of photos of women in yoga pants and old people at McDonald's ?
                              Is there a way I can find those again? I deleted all that stuff. Is it out there somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X