Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms Hanni

Deserves its own thread.

We should help Hanni out and post some solid advice.

Hanni, what’s her background? Does she have any daddy issues from the past? Most crazy clingers do.

I don't think she has any real daddy issues other than her Dad being pretty bad off with cancer right now. Probably part of the craziness.

Two kids, 14 and 15 (15yo daughter about to turn 16 - scary), been divorced from their father for a while. Has been with the same company for 21 years, so she's financially sound and bordering on thrifty.

Not fat (I know the question will arise) and about 5 years older than me.

Comment

Ah, a cougar.
      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Where did you meet her?

Comment

This is the place to give us some clinginess examples.

I dated one (or two of those) in my past. Can be some really interesting stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
            Where did you meet her?
            At one of my friend's houses. We've had a mutual friend for a long time, so apparently I got the thumbs up from her.

Comment

What does this mutual friend look like?

Comment

Have you met the kids? Are they cool with you, or resentful?

What's her most clingy attribute? Multiple check-ins a day? Won't leave your house?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                  This is the place to give us some clinginess examples.

I dated one (or two of those) in my past. Can be some really interesting stories.
                  It hasn't been super wild yet, but there have definitely been some clues.

1) Re-arranging her kids' schedules so she can see me more (I never asked her to do any of it) - fairly important things like custody days and doctors appts
                  2) Constant "I miss you" texts
                  3) Telling someone else that she "was going to marry me"
                  4) Freaking out yesterday when I told her we may not see each other much this week - suddenly her schedule started changing from what she'd previously told me
                  5) Wanting to spend time together EVERY night, even though she often doesn't get off til 7:30 and I leave for work at 5-6am

All this to go with it being obvious that she doesn't like to be single at any time based on her history.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                    Have you met the kids? Are they cool with you, or resentful?

What's her most clingy attribute? Multiple check-ins a day? Won't leave your house?
                    Met the kids, but I haven't spent a lot of time with them. Daughter seemed to be ok with anyone that wasn't a D-bag, and son seemed just not to care

Comment

Yeah, that #3 would worry me

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        Yeah, that #3 would worry me
                        #1 is really concerning. Especially if she is cancelling custody days. All of it together looks like a big ol "nope" flag.

Comment

I’m guessing it’s too late at this point.
                          Hanni, you gonna die.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

#1 is really concerning. Especially if she is cancelling custody days. All of it together looks like a big ol "nope" flag.
                            Yeah, that is concerning. I'd find being a great mom a more attractive quality. With that said, apparently her, her ex, and his now wife, are pretty good friends and do things to help each other out all the time. I guess it wasn't unusual for them. Her ex's wife and her have the same name too...odd all around.

Comment

Hanni, when y’all go out to eat, does she sit on the same side of the table as you?

Comment

Working...
                              X