Greatest thing to ever come out of OSU

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I’ve never tried the gravel thing.

Never tried the hole thing either.

Comment

• Y’all don’t put it back in the bottles and hide it in the trash?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
            Y’all don’t put it back in the bottles and hide it in the trash?
            Not that you know of.
            Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• I started using synthetic on everything a few years ago, prices keep falling for it. Costco now carries a Kirkland brand synthetic, 2 5-quart containers for $30. I'm going to try it.

Comment

• I've been using synthetic too... somehow I've timed up my oil changes with the sales at Autozone. The last 3 or 4 oil changes, they've had a deal where you buy the 5qt Valvoline synthetic and get a long life special filter for free. Comes out to about $30-35.

But, I always put the old oil in the empty jug and run it by a Firestone for drop off. The firestone is on my way to work and I've got a friend up there so its convenient and allows me to catch up with him regularly so he can keep hooking me up with tires. My wife goes through tires somehow. I've never seen someone manage to buy a new tire and almost simultaneously get a nail in the side wall.... twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                  I've been using synthetic too... somehow I've timed up my oil changes with the sales at Autozone. The last 3 or 4 oil changes, they've had a deal where you buy the 5qt Valvoline synthetic and get a long life special filter for free. Comes out to about $30-35.

But, I always put the old oil in the empty jug and run it by a Firestone for drop off. The firestone is on my way to work and I've got a friend up there so its convenient and allows me to catch up with him regularly so he can keep hooking me up with tires. My wife goes through tires somehow. I've never seen someone manage to buy a new tire and almost simultaneously get a nail in the side wall.... twice.

She's obviously related to my wife. Never seen anything like it.

Comment

• Synthetic is easily worth the price difference just for the ~2x lifespan. My Accord doesn't even have a recommended mileage for change, only to use the onboard oil life system. I've put about ~7k miles on it and it says 40% oil life remaining. I'll change it at 9 or 10k regardless.

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                        Synthetic is easily worth the price difference just for the ~2x lifespan. My Accord doesn't even have a recommended mileage for change, only to use the onboard oil life system. I've put about ~7k miles on it and it says 40% oil life remaining. I'll change it at 9 or 10k regardless.
                        I have always changed my old between 5 and 6k.... that 3k nonsense is crap

Comment

• Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Bwaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

This guy is coughing a LOT

Comment

Working...
                                X