Lane Kiffin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Kiffin

I have on good authority that Lane is leaving Alabama for LSU. Could be as early as Sunday. Stand by for details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be as early as Sunday.
    That would be disappointing beyond losing him as a coach.

Pulling pitch on a championship run for a lateral move to a rival team would completely take away from all of the perception of maturity and professional growth that CLK has been credited with under his 3rd/4th chance to rehab his rep that CNS gave him.

Finish the season, then go where you want with no hard feelings.

Comment

There is absolutely no benefit to leaving during the season, with a championship within your grasp, except to maximize embarrassment.
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Bad time to cut and run. I hope Sark can step in for the playoffs.
        RIP Altee Tenpenny #28

Comment

That's terrible timing. On the bright side, it would at least give us time to get sark ready. Plus, all scouting on our offensive tendencies would go out the window.

Comment

Fluid situation but I'm working on details. I'm hoping he stays out for at least rest the season. It could change a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonboz View Post
              Fluid situation but I'm working on details. I'm hoping he stays out for at least rest the season. It could change a few times.

Ugh.

Comment

Jeez Kiff, grow up! Hope this isn't true. He has a much better shot at a HC this year than last. He needs to be patient.

Comment

I was truly hoping he'd stay on board and in 5 years, take over for CNS. I guess 5 years is a LONG time in coaching. I was also hoping that our BC would take a few lessons from Kirby and realize the jump isn't as easy as it looks. Kiffin and Pruitt have done a good job for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                    I was truly hoping he'd stay on board and in 5 years, take over for CNS. I guess 5 years is a LONG time in coaching. I was also hoping that our BC would take a few lessons from Kirby and realize the jump isn't as easy as it looks. Kiffin and Pruitt have done a good job for us.
                    Pruitt has far exceeded my expectations. I wasn't sure what to expect of him, especially after the Ole Miss and Arky games. But it's like everything clicked after that. I know Kiffin will be gone one way or the other, but I would hope he would finish out the season.

Comment

Does his contract not tie him down until the end of the season?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

If he leaves prior to Alabama's final post season game, he has learned NOTHING from CNS. Not. A. Got.Damn.Thing.

Comment

Saban has not always stuck around to the end at his job stops. Maybe they weren't national championship campaigns, but let's not be hypocritical and say the principle isn't the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                            Saban has not always stuck around to the end at his job stops. Maybe they weren't national championship campaigns, but let's not be hypocritical and say the principle isn't the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                            Quit being logical and rational. Woolly has no room for that crap!

Comment

We will continue to win with or without LK. I see no offensive regression if he leaves, perhaps improvements. He may steal some 'cruits, but otherwise no big loss.
                              ....your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X