Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lane Kiffin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BillBrosky

    The next time it rains and the sun is shining you will think of me and say to yourself, "self, I should have trusted in Bill, for now who'll stop the rain, Suzie Q?". You can run through the jungle or the cotton fields, but see you are not a fortunate son because I put a spell on you.
    I was down on the corner, out in the street the last time this happened to me


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

      I was down on the corner, out in the street the last time this happened to me


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Nice, strong, two-handed rebound! Must have been up around the bend from me. Now, before you accuse me of not knowing if the weather is true or not, let it be know that I am just the working man behind a desk.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Augustus McCrae View Post

        I want to trust you, but then you quote CCR.

        Definitely not a great band. Now I don't trust you.
        You are high.

        Comment


        • http://www.espn.com/college-sports/r...eandre-johnson

          Kiffin signs former FSU QB from EMCC: De'andre johnson

          Comment


          • Originally posted by doghouse View Post

            You are high.
            John Fogerty is a second string loser, begging coach to put him even though he knows he's not ever going to be good enough.

            he's got an Auburn mentality

            Dude can't sing and can't play. CCR songs are tired they suck they are terrible

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post
              http://www.espn.com/college-sports/r...eandre-johnson

              Kiffin signs former FSU QB from EMCC: De'andre johnson
              .......Also poached his bro from Ole Miss...Pretty good lookin staff so far.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                .......Also poached his bro from Ole Miss...Pretty good lookin staff so far.
                Saturday Down South reporting he has hired Locksley as his OC.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Augustus McCrae View Post

                  Saturday Down South reporting he has hired Locksley as his OC.

                  Locksley, Kiff, Boca beaches and Owlettes in bikinis...

                  If true, Mark Richt has already lost control of recruiting in the Miami area

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BillBrosky

                    The next time it rains and the sun is shining you will think of me and say to yourself, "self, I should have trusted in Bill, for now who'll stop the rain, Suzie Q?". You can run through the jungle or the cotton fields, but see you are not a fortunate son because I put a spell on you.
                    I billieve!

                    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

                      I billieve!

                      Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                      If it's not all Billshit.

                      Comment


                      • Lane Kiffin: The King stay the King in Boca. Coach was born to mack
                        https://t.co/8G6VfXtSzN https://t.co/EBXHKaB2pm (via https://br.app.link/get-the-app ) http://teamstre.am/2lbEAQt

                        Comment


                        • Playa!

                          Comment


                          • Apparently, we've had it wrong all this time.

                            http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...sing_joey.html

                            "No, I have not," Kiffin said about using Joey Freshwater. "I've used Jimmy Chestnut but not Joey Freshwater."

                            Comment


                            • Jimmy Chestnut?? Sounds about right!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X