X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un OFFICIAL recruiting thread*****

So what's up with 'cruitin?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I heard Tua is very solid despite the lsu offer. Moses is iffy. Baron Browning just committed to the fuckeyes. Leatherwood is a diva... anybody got anything?

Comment

Your thread title skills are lacking greatly.

Comment

Moses is wavering and will come down to the wire. I don't know what his relationship with Aranda was exactly but I'd feel better if they were still looking for a new DC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure Moses would be a great gain or loss either way. On the one hand, he reminds me a lot of Reuben Foster at this point in his recruitment and we all know how Reuben turned out. Dude is supreme LB on the field. On the other, Moses has shown signs of being lazy and a bit of a diva. Could be the next Jadaveon Clowney: good for 4-5 epic plays a game, the rest of the time just taking up space.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
            Your thread title skills are lacking greatly.
            Snout was the recruiting guy last time.I'm the rack out guy now. Didn't want to take the liberty of making it ****Official****but wanted to start the discussion. please forgive me.... its not like it was an in-game thread < signed: Tom Dooly

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

Snout was the recruiting guy last time.I'm the rack out guy now. Didn't want to take the liberty of making it ****Official****but wanted to start the discussion. please forgive me.... its not like it was an in-game thread < signed: Tom Dooly
              I would need some sort of assurances about the life of the board before I would consider doing the recruiting board again. It's a lot of work to build and keep up with to wake up one day and see it zapped to oblivion. No offense to Hannibal. I know running the board is a lot of work on his part too. Interestingly, the guy who did most of the recruiting work the last year or two on Woolly 1.0 is one of the few who has never resurfaced, as far as I can tell.
              RIP Altee Tenpenny #28

Comment

Originally posted by Snout Spout View Post

I would need some sort of assurances about the life of the board before I would consider doing the recruiting board again. It's a lot of work to build and keep up with to wake up one day and see it zapped to oblivion. No offense to Hannibal. I know running the board is a lot of work on his part too. Interestingly, the guy who did most of the recruiting work the last year or two on Woolly 1.0 is one of the few who has never resurfaced, as far as I can tell.
                HighTide...I tried his email address he registered with and he never responded. He's definitely missed.

Comment

Kid is from same High School as Eddie Jackson. Great steal.
                  Chalk up another recruiting victory for Nick Saban and company.

Comment

four-star safety daniel wright (boyd anderson hs / fort lauderdale, fl.) announced moments ago his decision to de-commit from florida state and become the newest member of nick saban’s no. 1-ranked 2017 recruiting class.
                    Wooot!!!!!

Comment

I saw where the new Oregon coach Taggert is scheduled to meet with Tua on Friday. What are the chances Tua could make that flip to Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by DCBama
                        I saw where the new Oregon coach Taggert is scheduled to meet with Tua on Friday. What are the chances Tua could make that flip to Oregon
                        From what I hear Tua is 100%, but ya never know.

Comment

Originally posted by DCBama View Post
                          This would be a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Snout Spout View Post

Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch bitch!!!

Comment

EXCELLENT!

Comment

Working...
                              X