Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Mortem - CFP Final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I hated the officiating I think they missed many big calls. I think that hurts had a lot of guts on that last drive but we scored so quickly. That in my opinion is what really changed the game. We needed a long drive not 2 homerun hits with OJ and hurts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #32
      Concerning the pick plays:

      http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...rts_weigh.html

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Biff View Post
        shenanigans !

        Comment


        • #34
          The officials missed a lot of calls on both sides.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
            The officials missed a lot of calls on both sides.
            RhinoGuy, you gonna tell me why you hated me yesterday?

            Comment


            • #36
              In accordance with its constitution, the College Football Playoff Foundation declared Alabama the National Champions late last night, after the team l...

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                RhinoGuy, you gonna tell me why you hated me yesterday?
                I was just messing. I dont hate you balls.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I bet Sark climbed into a bottle Monday night, and hasn't been seen since.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    I bet Sark climbed into a bottle Monday night, and hasn't been seen since.
                    Living off of boogers and booze?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                      Living off of boogers and booze?
                      Sounds like a country song....

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I hope that this is posted in the locker room

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                          I hope that this is posted in the locker room
                          Too soon, Holic.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X