Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama Players Entering the NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alabama Players Entering the NFL Draft

    We should start getting news on who is going in the next few days.

    Looks like ArDarius Stewart will be going:
    http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in..._ardarius.html

  • #2
    When are grades delivered? *seems they were already delivered or awaiting the team's return from Tampa/
    With the final day to declare on Jan 16th
    CamRob is a sure bet
    and Hump is most probable.
    (still wonder about JK???) J.K. Scott, P, Alabama (Tide's outstanding punter to return to UA)
    Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama (Intends to return for 2017 season)
    Last edited by rolltide66; 01-11-2017, 07:55 PM. Reason: JK's staying

    Comment


    • #3
      Makes sense for Stewart. I could see it coming considering how many big game's he's had. I think he'll do well, and look forward to seeing what Ridley can do as the clear cut #1

      Comment


      • #4
        Correct thread

        http://thespun.com/college-football/...-decision-2017

        Comment


        • #5
          Hump considering not going to the draft


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Crimsonboz View Post
            Hump considering not going to the draft


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            smart

            Comment


            • #7
              It would be great for him and the team for him to return.

              Comment


              • #8
                I honestly think our def next year will be a huge surprise coupled with an offense that is going to be damn good.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • rolltide66
                  rolltide66 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Boz, what is the plan for Hurts and learning to throw an accurate long ball? Does he and family hire a QB coach or will be be able to work with some of the ex players or ???

              • #9
                Originally posted by Crimsonboz
                I honestly think our def next year will be a huge surprise coupled with an offense that is going to be damn good.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Where's the pass rush gonna come from? Wilson? Evans?... we all know Mack will light up a mother fudder, but I see us regressing in sacks next year, unless some freshmen makes am instant"impact" .With that being said. Who do you think might step up of the new blood ?

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Bamaholic
                  Where's the pass rush gonna come from? Wilson? Evans?... we all know Mack will light up a mother fudder, but I see us regressing in sacks next year, unless some freshmen makes am instant"impact" .With that being said. Who do you think might step up of the new blood ?




                  Linebackers
                  - Shaun Dion Hamilton
                  - Rashaan Evans
                  - Keith Holcombe
                  - Christian Miller ( in rotation)
                  - Anfernee Jennings ( already in rotation)
                  - Mack Wilson
                  - Ben Davis
                  - Dylan Moses
                  - Chris Allen
                  - VanDarius Cowan

                  Defensive Line
                  - Daron Payne
                  - Josh Frazier
                  - Raekwon Davis
                  - Jamar King
                  - O.J. Smith
                  - Da'Shawn Hand
                  - Terrell Hall ( hall and below are all beasts)
                  - Isaiah Buggs
                  - Quinnen Williams

                  We have so much potential and guys with talent who have played serious downs it's ridiculous. And this list is just the front 7.

                  Secondary is

                  Tony brown
                  Fitz
                  AA
                  D Thompson
                  Hootie
                  Carter
                  Mayden
                  Knott
                  Robinson
                  Townsend
                  McDonald
                  Wright
                  McKinney



                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    If Cowan keeps his head right he could be special. I'm excited for Buggs and.... dang boz, your right. The cupboard is FULL

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Bamaholic
                      If Cowan keeps his head right he could be special. I'm excited for Buggs and.... dang boz, your right. The cupboard is FULL
                      With improved offense, this team could be extremely balanced.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Crimsonboz View Post
                        Hump considering not going to the draft


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ala...017-nfl-draft/

                        AL.com reports that junior OL Cam Robinson and redshirt sophomore DB Marlon Humphrey are expected to join Stewart as early entrants in this year’s draft.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by quack quack bang

                          http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ala...017-nfl-draft/

                          AL.com reports that junior OL Cam Robinson and redshirt sophomore DB Marlon Humphrey are expected to join Stewart as early entrants in this year’s draft.
                          Yep grade was too high


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Only losing Cam, Hump and Stewart isn't too bad. I was really hoping Hump would stay.

                            Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X