Alabama Players Entering the NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Pink
    Only losing Cam, Hump and Stewart isn't too bad. I was really hoping Hump would stay.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    We have a ton of young guys in the wings. Carter and Mayden especially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonboz

We have a ton of young guys in the wings. Carter and Mayden especially.

Exactly. We always lose a bunch of guys and then have a new crop of studs waiting to showcase their talents. Offense will be more or less the same next year.... but that's a lot of new faces on a defense that needs new leaders. 6 major contributing Seniors on defense alone leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink
        Exactly. We always lose a bunch of guys and then have a new crop of studs waiting to showcase their talents. Offense will be more or less the same next year.... but that's a lot of new faces on a defense that needs new leaders. 6 major contributing Seniors on defense alone leaving.

I'm excited to see what we do on defense but we have Payne, Hamilton, Evans that's your front 7 leaders.

Comment

Hump gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
            Only losing Cam, Hump and Stewart isn't too bad. I was really hoping Hump would stay.

Hump probably the most untested of any big time DB I can remember rolling through here... Only played 2 years with the 2 most dominant front 7's possibly ever. Intrigued to see how the transition goes... My gut says he will need to get distinctly stronger at that level.

Comment

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ala...-of-nfl-draft/

Report suggests TWilliams likes the sticky icky

In the scouting community Williams is a consensus first-round talent, however team sources believe that Williams could easily slip to the second day of the draft. The reason for that is many failed drug tests, and some team sources have said that Williams substance abuse issues are very serious in the realm of Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory.
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

I guess I'm the only one shocked that Hump got a high draft grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev.Prote
                  I guess I'm the only one shocked that Hump got a high draft grade.
                  No everyone is lol. He needs to stay another year and he knows it. But his grade is so good he can't.

Comment

The “super six” are Garrett at No. 1 to the Cleveland Browns, Alabama defensive lineman Jonathan Allen at No. 4 to the Jacksonville Jaguars, Alabama cornerback Marlon Humphrey at No. 6 to the New York Jets, LSU safety Jamal Adams at No. 7 to the Los Angeles Chargers, LSU running back Leonard Fournette at No. 8 to the Carolina Panthers and Tennessee defensive end Derek Barnett at No. 9 to the Cincinnati Bengals.

RELATED: Booger McFarland: Jonathan Allen ‘right now’ is better than Myles Garrett

The mock draft includes 12 SEC players overall in the first round, including six from Alabama:

* Allen at No. 4.
                    * Humphrey at No. 6.
                    * Offensive tackle Cam Robinson to the Indianapolis Colts at No. 15.
                    * Tight end O.J. Howard to the New York Giants at No. 23.
                    * Linebacker Reuben Foster to the Kansas City Chiefs at No. 27.
                    * Linebacker Tim Williams to the New England Patriots at No. 32.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Too.Damn.Funny...

former Alabama defensive lineman Jonathan Allen admitted the goal of the defense was to see their head coach tear into the OC.

When asked what he enjoyed more, making a sack or seeing Saban get angry with Kiffin, the answer was easy for Allen.

“Oh easily watching Saban crush Kiffin,” Allen said. “At practice… it was our goal to see how many times we could get Coach Saban to MF Kiffin. I mean that was our goal.”
                        Alabama's defense enjoyed watching Nick Saban tear into former OC Lane Kiffin.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                        X