X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Transfer Thread

Might as well get a list going.

Looks like Gore will be first

Robert Foster is exploring his options outside Alabama.

Comment

I think We'll see more in next few days. BJ Emmons, Falkins, Kief, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers4life View Post
        I think We'll see more in next few days. BJ Emmons, Falkins, Kief, etc.
        Agreed on all those guys... I'm really hoping Rob Foster stays. I feel for him and see a great opportunity ahead, especially if Stewart leaves.

Comment

Foster was chatting with Kiffin at practice for hours prior to peach bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonboz View Post
            Foster was chatting with Kiffin at practice for hours prior to peach bowl

FAU bound with Kiffin?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater

FAU bound with Kiffin?
              Maybe

Comment

Auburn's OC transferring to UConn?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Auburn's OC transferring to UConn?
                  Gawd I hope not.They might actually get someone who knows big boy football.

Comment

It would be a step up for him to coach UConn
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

No toilet paper shortage in Connecticut.

Comment

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ala...ring-transfer/

Comment

Haw.

Comment

Coming back from a shoulder injury last season, Foster feels he hasn’t had a chance to show the coaches what he can do, stuck on the depth chart behind Calvin Ridley and ArDarius Stewart. With Trevon Diggs expected to have a bigger role in 2017, Foster faces ending his college career as the odd man out once again if he stays at Alabama, per Rankin.

“I just want to contribute to the team in any type of circumstance that I possibly could,” Foster said prior to the national championship game. “… I haven’t had an opportunity and I haven’t had a chance to show the coaches that I’m reliable and accountable for the team, but I’m still syncing it in what God got planned for me. So it hasn’t affected me.”
                            I really like that quote above. Seems like he has a decent outlook on a tough situation.

If/When Ardarius leaves, that leaves a gaping opening for Rob Foster. If he doesn't stick that would mean the coaches have completely lost confidence in him. Between stonehands Deiter and Stewart, there are tons of snaps to be had. He would be battling it out with Cam Sims, with Diggs stealing snaps from everyone. I hope he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidestalker

I really like that quote above. Seems like he has a decent outlook on a tough situation.

If/When Ardarius leaves, that leaves a gaping opening for Rob Foster. If he doesn't stick that would mean the coaches have completely lost confidence in him. Between stonehands Deiter and Stewart, there are tons of snaps to be had. He would be battling it out with Cam Sims, with Diggs stealing snaps from everyone. I hope he stays.
                              Don't forget. Jeudy could start as a freshman. And if we land Ruggs he has the ability to contribute early also. Both are excellent prospects

Comment

Working...
                              X