No announcement yet.

The Transfer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this open up a scholly for Jarez Parks?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...no_longer.html
      I guess this is appropriate thread....

Comment

Seems there is a need for at least one more before all the new arrivals and stuff.
        O.J. Smith is leaving after three seasons.

Comment

Sophomore WR TJ Simmons transferring to West Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            And now there are 85... another year safely at the limit.
            With the GS/BS 3 the 2018 class will be limited to 22; but my maths show only about 19 graduating/taking early out or transfering for 2017. This could make another interesting after season, again.

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide66 View Post
              And now there are 85... another year safely at the limit.
              With the GS/BS 3 the 2018 class will be limited to 22; but my maths show only about 19 graduating/taking early out or transfering for 2017. This could make another interesting after season, again.
              Im seeing and hearing 86... still one to go....

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                I really thought he was going to fight Sims for #3 this year and looked really promising at A-day. I'm very puzzled at this.

Comment

Originally posted by 92Bama View Post

I really thought he was going to fight Sims for #3 this year and looked really promising at A-day. I'm very puzzled at this.
                  Word is... he was getting outworked by other young guys and saw his chances at earning playing time slipping away

Comment

[QUOTE=Pinche Cabron;n29213]

Word is.../QUOTE]

Comment

Sux donkey dicks, this does.
                      http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...nsferring.html
                      Two second-year players have left the Alabama program

Comment

• rueben
                        rueben commented
                        Editing a comment
                        well damn!

I asked this on another board but maybe "He Whose Name is not mentioned outside the VIP section" knows something and will share it... What is the impact on the Blue and Gray shirts... or should we expect a Grad Transfer next week or a couple deserving WO's to have a free ride their senior season? What say youse? Ole C'Boz? What say you sir

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide66 View Post
                        I asked this on another board but maybe "He Whose Name is not mentioned outside the VIP section" knows something and will share it... What is the impact on the Blue and Gray shirts... or should we expect a Grad Transfer next week or a couple deserving WO's to have a free ride their senior season? What say youse? Ole C'Boz? What say you sir
                        There is nothing in the VIP section about this so far. I believe the numbers are about even now ( 85/85).

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                          That does suck big time. Especially Emmons. He could be a hell of a weapon at H-back, TE or wherever they wanted to put him. RB's get hurt all the time and he could take someone's place there. Yeah, that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by rueben View Post

There is nothing in the VIP section about this so far. I believe the numbers are about even now ( 85/85).
                            I was showing 85 (compared to all the services that allege they know the Scholarship #'s) and actually posted my roster with S or WO desginations. Seemed pretty acturate. But Now I show 83 and not sure as to the movement of BlueShirts but seems that would let these kids start sooner and open up 2 for the 2018 class...
                            I think the Jarez Parks is caught up in the 25 limit, but really not sure. Would be great to get him in and the kicker (Bulovas)... Let the OL guy (Hunter Brannon) continue as Blue Shirt and full speed ahead for 2018

Comment

The Boz signal is up. Nothing yet.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X