A way too early look at 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Nice Listen, I'm super pumped for next season! Roll Tide!

https://soundcloud.com/user-21843311...ffense-in-2017

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        Bwahhhhhahaha!

Comment

I don't think the allbarn game will be all that close. I mean, they lose Daniel Carlson, who has accounted for 18 of their last 25 points against us. Oregeron is LSU's Mike Shula. Ole Piss and Hail State will be garbage. aTm hasn't given us a competitive game since the JFF days. Arky will once again "look good on paper". The East will be the least. Florida State looks to be the only real threat. Of course, I say that now, in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Clown
            I don't think the allbarn game will be all that close. I mean, they lose Daniel Carlson, who has accounted for 18 of their last 25 points against us. Oregeron is LSU's Mike Shula. Ole Piss and Hail State will be garbage. aTm hasn't given us a competitive game since the JFF days. Arky will once again "look good on paper". The East will be the least. Florida State looks to be the only real threat. Of course, I say that now, in March.
            Welcome, clown. Nice insight..
            Introduce yourself to the asylum, that's where we hang out in the off season.

Comment

Alabama Football monsters are putting up scary numbers in the gym and hitting the field to battle for starting positions in a 2017 title run.

Comment

Working...
              X