Ole Miss self-imposes one year postseason ban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole Miss self-imposes one year postseason ban

They have received their notice of allegations from the NCAA The NCAA charges them with lack of institutional control and accuses Hugh Freeze of violating his head coaching duties.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/s...lete/98265962/

No mention of scholarship limitations. Won't fly, or at least it wouldn't have before the pussification of the NCAA.

Comment

Yep. This isn't the same NCAA that nearly shut Alabama down in the 90s. If the NCAA is going to make a statement, the time is now.

Comment

I wonder who the player was that took booster money and signed elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic
          I wonder who the player was that took booster money and signed elsewhere.
          Leo Lewis, Miss St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Instinct

Leo Lewis, Miss St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thanks buddy

Comment

This won't end well for Ole Miss. They won't get the death penalty, but what they get just might be worse. There are reports now that the Nkemdiche family received $250,000 in illegal benefits from the Rebels. That's gonna piss some people off big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Instinct View Post
                This won't end well for Ole Miss. They won't get the death penalty, but what they get just might be worse. There are reports now that the Nkemdiche family received $250,000 in illegal benefits from the Rebels. That's gonna piss some people off big time.
                I know, Cecil should've asked for more. Could have had a new baptistry.

Comment

Working...
                X