Hurts 40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts 40

Hurts already in full beast mode, glad the loss helped along the returning kids

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...ileshort_index

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Tony Brown can play well at safety this year and then run in the 4.3's at the combine he'll be a 1st rounder.

Comment

Moses 4.46

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
        Moses 4.46
        Barring mental or physical injury, this will be the most athletic freak ever seen at Alabama. Think a Julio of the Defense.

Comment

My 92 year old grandmother just had another hip surgery, is going thru rehab, but could probably take Elliot Baker with a lean at the wire. 6.12 40, smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky
            My 92 year old grandmother just had another hip surgery, is going thru rehab, but could probably take Elliot Baker with a lean at the wire. 6.12 40, smdh.
            Shit, I'm 50 years old and overweight and out of shape but I know damn well I could still break 6 seconds! Jeebus, was he putting down roots?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Instinct View Post

Shit, I'm 50 years old and overweight and out of shape but I know damn well I could still break 6 seconds! Jeebus, was he putting down roots?

I'm a few days from fiddy. My two knees are known as pre-surgical and post surgical. and by surgical i mean full replacement. not some little nip and tuck scope but full titanium ball and joint replacement. I just got out of the Dr.'s office, ( like 2 hours ago) from getting a gel injection in the pre-surgical knee. I could break 6 seconds.

Comment

I could break 3 seconds in 20 yards. That's the same thing, right? 40 yards is a little far for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  I could break 3 seconds in 20 yards. That's the same thing, right? 40 yards is a little far for me.

not a long distance runner, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by rueben View Post

not a long distance runner, huh?
                    Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X