Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DaShawn Hand arrested on DUI charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Didn't Kanell get fired?

    Comment


    • #17
      Yeah. Fired as hayul.

      Comment


      • #18
        No doubt, Pinche Cabron.

        Sent from my LG using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          I am reading now (I heard) that D.H. was in a parked vehicle asleep in the club's parking lot. He diced NOT to drive and tried it off, in the car. Since he was fond in the vehicle with the keys in his possession. Met the letter of the law for DUI.

          Comment


          • #20
            If that is accurate, then I would expect him to play in game 1 after "internal" punishment
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

            Comment


            • #21
              Bama seem to have a lot of kids that get duis

              Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                Bama seem to have a lot of kids that get duis

                Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
                Not much to do other than drink in Tuscaloosa.

                Comment


                • #23
                  FUF-Baum
                  Da’Shawn Hand was asleep in his parked car and not driving at the time of arrest, The Tuscaloosa News has learned. The University of Alabama defensive lineman was arrested early Saturday morning for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond. According to Alabama state law, Hand was deemed to be in “constructive …
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Good reporting rueben

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                      Good reporting rueben
                      Shucks, I ain't no Boz, but then again, who is?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        The fact that his car was cranked does not help his story/case. He made have done that just to run the A/C, or he may have just passed out after getting comfortable in the seat and before he aimed to drive. I'm glad he didn't drive either way, but I've known of others in similar situations who faced the same charge and most of them were intending to drive.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                          The fact that his car was cranked does not help his story/case. He made have done that just to run the A/C, or he may have just passed out after getting comfortable in the seat and before he aimed to drive. I'm glad he didn't drive either way, but I've known of others in similar situations who faced the same charge and most of them were intending to drive.
                          You're correct. I'd go to court with the A/C theory... and let the ADA try to prove intent. The real question is what year, make , model car was it? It said his headlights were on. Most cars now the headlights will come on as soon as you start the vehicle. Even my old work truck does it...and its a fleet issue vehicle.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by rueben

                            You're correct. I'd go to court with the A/C theory... and let the ADA try to prove intent. The real question is what year, make , model car was it? It said his headlights were on. Most cars now the headlights will come on as soon as you start the vehicle. Even my old work truck does it...and its a fleet issue vehicle.
                            I started to mention that, but I figure he had autos.


                            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Saban confirmed no suspension if he behaves and does his extra work.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Slap on the wrist.

                                Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X