R Davis shot outside bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R Davis shot outside bar

Not sure if a graze or actual clean hit. Waiting to hear.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/r...t-wound-sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a flesh wound he is good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"Reports" are that he was uncooperative with PD investigators at the hosptial. Wha's up wid dat?

Comment

@RyanCFowler 2h2 hours ago Before anybody starts throwing assumptions out, Bar 17 was showing the fight for 5 dollars last night.
        Last edited by rolltide66; 08-27-2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Alabama defensive lineman Raekwon Davis was shot in the leg early Sunday morning outside of a Tuscaloosa bar.

Without naming Davis, the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office said in a press release that a 20-year old was shot in the right leg Sunday morning outside of Bar 17 in Tuscaloosa and that the damage was "minor."

The 20-year old, according to the release, was uncooperative when he spoke to investigators at a local hospital but told them he was standing outside Bar 17 when he heard several gunshots and realized he had been hit in the right leg.

Investigators later recovered several shell casings outside Bar 17.

"Our concern at this time is for Raekwon and his health," Tide coach Nick Saban said in a statement. "While this does not appear to be a serious medical situation, Raekwon is still being evaluated."

It's unclear whether this will impact Davis' availability for the Crimson Tide's season-opening game against Florida State next Saturday.

The sophomore has worked with the first-team defense throughout fall camp and is in line to start at defensive end.

Comment

Didn’t one of our players get shot in 2015 also?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls
              Didn’t one of our players get shot in 2015 also?
              I think Deaderick got shot defending his girlfriend, but that had to be long before 2015.

My BIL just said Dakota Ball shot himself in a hunting accident a few years ago as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I think Deaderick got shot defending his girlfriend, but that had to be long before 2015. Aug 31, 2009

My BIL just said Dakota Ball shot himself in a hunting accident a few years ago as well.
                Ball shot himself in the hand last year. Dakota Ball is a backup defensive end for the Tide. His status going forward is unclear.

by Alex Kirshner@alex_kirshner Dec 16, 2016, 7:57pm EST

Comment

Working...
                X