Pigskin is like a morgue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigskin is like a morgue

2 days til kickoff and there is still 10 times more traffic in the Asylum than in Pigskin. I'm starting to think that Balls was right. Does anybody give a shit about the game?

Roll Tide you damn Cretans!!!

Bunch of entitled little bitches we are...smh

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
      2 days til kickoff and there is still 10 times more traffic in the Asylum than in Pigskin. I'm starting to think that Balls was right. Does anybody give a shit about the game?

Roll Tide you damn Cretans!!!
      Might as well think it. Its true.

Comment

I know I really checked out after the NC game...oooo the pain...then started building a new house, so I will concede my attention hasn't been on this game. Sorry, I suck.

Comment

I'm here. Will be as focused as ever come Saturday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More like it. We need more returnees. I guess they'll come skidding in here on 2 wheels about game time.

Comment

I fear the game of football may be on the endangered sport list before long. So much negative attention from everywhere. NFL lock out is certain in 2021. And the Kurt Warners of the world aren't helping. Bunch of pussies ruining everything.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's game day, mofos!!! Roll Tide!!!!

Comment

I am still blaming the lack of participation on Boz. He posts over in the Rant every 2 minutes, but seemingly will only post here in the VIP section (if it really exists); (I know he started a couple of threads here recently, but really)... Guess no one steals his stuff from the other boards and this is the only one where his copywrited materials get stolen? I posted this same issue last week in the "not worthy of it's own thread" but got no response... guess pigskin was too much like a morgue

Comment

Working...
                  X