No announcement yet.

Woolly Group for ESPN College Pick Em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully you will all forget this week like I did a couple weeks ago so maybe I can catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      Hopefully you will all forget this week like I did a couple weeks ago so maybe I can catch up.
      I think I'm in 3rd place. Just how bad are you guys to let that happen?

Comment

Pick ya picks. Pinche will probably whip us again.

Comment

Its Pinche's world in the Pick'Em. Me and Stater fighting for first loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
            Its Pinche's world in the Pick'Em. Me and Stater fighting for first loser.
            I'd like to know his system. Maybe an average of all the talking head picks? He's miles ahead of you and me.

Comment

How is y'alls group looking? Hate I kissed it, I've been doing pretty decent this year.

I'm in a league with some folks from work, about 30 people, and currently are group is ranked in the top 400. I don't know if that's good or not, but I'm leading the way since everyone keeps missing the same games.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                How is y'alls group looking? Hate I kissed it, I've been doing pretty decent this year.

I'm in a league with some folks from work, about 30 people, and currently are group is ranked in the top 400. I don't know if that's good or not, but I'm leading the way since everyone keeps missing the same games.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Pinche been kicking our ass and he's not even around anymore to gloat about it.

Comment

I've forgotten for weeks

Comment

Hail Mary at the buzzer! Homerun! Big Balls wins!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                      Hail Mary at the buzzer! Homerun! Big Balls wins!
                      Good job, balls. I folded like a cheap suit the last 1/3 of the season. You and 2 deserve praise for sticking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Good job, balls. I folded like a cheap suit the last 1/3 of the season. You and 2 deserve praise for sticking it out.
                        You gonna stick around awhile, PC? Oh, and congrats, Balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Yeah...it turned into a three man race. Glad y'all stuck with it.

Comment

I could never even get logged in to pick, which is par for the course with me and websites.

So, I'm officially a DNF, but congrats to Balls.
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Congrats Balls! I missed a couple of games early in the season and gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

Good to see ya, fella. Stick around.

Comment

Working...
                                X