Team Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tidestalker
    The turning of the head thing... Has to be coached as Boz suggests. To my amateur eyes it makes little sense because of the higher probability of PI calls, and basically disintegrates any possibility of an interception. I understanding daring the QB to beat you this way and it's worked... But big time players can make plays. CSU did it and so did Clemson... But it is what it is
    Saban plays the numbers and according to what they have found phasing a WR is better. However I'm with you on the chance for interceptions etc. sometimes our guys do turn and get a pick example Levi against FSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonboz View Post

Saban plays the numbers and according to what they have found phasing a WR is better. However I'm with you on the chance for interceptions etc. sometimes our guys do turn and get a pick example Levi against FSU.

Well, put me in the group that thinks the DBs need to do a much better job of locating the ball. But the bottom line is that as long as CNS is here -- which I hope is a long time -- our DBs are not going to be coached to turn around and find the ball. So we all might as well accept that and stop bichin' about it.

Comment

Given how the RBs performed today.... Think we'll see more of Robinson/Harris playing little more ?

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers4life View Post
          Given how the RBs performed today.... Think we'll see more of Robinson/Harris playing little more ?
          I don't know about Robinson this year. He has a bright future, and as they have him develop further he could take Bo's place as the sledgehammer. I see Najee pushing Jacobs for #3, but I still think they are guarding Jacobs a bit. Love to watch him on a swing pass or screen in space.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ummmm...is she going to telepathically give me a team update by gazing into my soul? Tell me Ms., do you think Tony Brown will get a lot more playing time V Ole Miss. I like his fire on the field. I'll wait for your answer...

Comment

Originally posted by PCRammer
                Ummmm...is she going to telepathically give me a team update by gazing into my soul? Tell me Ms., do you think Tony Brown will get a lot more playing time V Ole Miss. I like his fire on the field. I'll wait for your answer...
                We will be in nickel and dime most of the game. So yes he will be on the field almost every play.

Comment

Update, seems Lewis is healing rather quickly may see him a little earlier than expected if he passes the field test.

Comment

Update, seems Lewis is healing rather quickly may see him a little earlier than expected if he passes the field test.

Is the training staff back into the deer antler spray thing or what?

Comment

Originally posted by PCRammer

Is the training staff back into the deer antler spray thing or what?
                      Stem cells

Comment

Boz has the funny 🖒I dig it

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Stem cells

Harvested from Terry Grant's hamstring.

Comment

Yo Boz, what's up with this "tough" week of practice?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Harvested from Terry Grant's hamstring.
                              Maybe the most perfect post since ed's "ditto" on the old T.S.

Comment

I believe it was, 'ditto I'm gone'.

Comment

Working...
                                X