Team Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PCRammer
    Yo Boz, what's up with this "tough" week of practice?
    Tough week at practice easy game, easy practice tough game. It's a choice really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is good place to see what's up with the team. Boz, do you see the staff making changes at OL this week or they're going to wait til Bye week? I'm frustrated with the passing protection. I would love to see Willis in the game often with the 1's. Also what's up with Robert Foster? He looks disinterested yesterday and Freshmen got more playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthers4life
        This is good place to see what's up with the team. Boz, do you see the staff making changes at OL this week or they're going to wait til Bye week? I'm frustrated with the passing protection. I would love to see Willis in the game often with the 1's. Also what's up with Robert Foster? He looks disinterested yesterday and Freshmen got more playing time.
        Cotton is the weak link. Staff know it, OL know it. Just not good. Pettibone is pushing him hard. We will see if they get a change. Foster is not bright between the ears, when he went out in 15 Coker was actually happy because he didn’t have to baby sit him anymore. Foster is looking to work himself out of the job.

From what I’m hearing if we don’t fix the OL line for pass pro, they will start moving the pocket and letting Jalen roll out more etc. rush OL seems fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is moving Womack to G and playing Wills still an option? At one point I thought that was a lot bigger possibility than Pettibone.

Comment

Working...
          X