Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*****OFFICIAL Ole Miss Post Mortem*****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *****OFFICIAL Ole Miss Post Mortem*****

    Solid performance again this week. 613 yds of offense, with over 300 on the ground on 75 total plays. Down field throws by Hurts were impressive at times. Hurts with more individual yards on the ground and thru the air than Ole Miss when he exited. still hasn't taken a solid tackle. He is smoother than peanut butter. Several receivers with unbelievable moves in routes. Tua wIth some throws that were ill advised. Still looks great as a freshman. Ronnie Clark with a TD! Several penalties on the line. irv killed a drive with a hood that was going to be 7.

    Constricting defense. Several sacks, and a good push by the line. Wallace with 2 picks, one for 6. Patterson was struggling with confidence and decision making most of the game. Couple of fumble chances too. Several penalties that were out of character.

    Injuries continue to chip away at this team. Still have things to work on with both sides of the ball. sloppy tackling at times, and special teams put the ball on the ground. Missed FG from 40, but JK Scott hit a long, long one.

    officiating 0 for 2 with two targeting penalties called, and two targeting calls overturned. Another sideline warning.

    Saban testy post game. Hand probably has MCL strain, with Diggs having a foot injury.

    "There's a difference between winning and 'defeating' a team." - Nick Saban earlier this week.

    "It's been a while since we defeated this team." -Nick Saban tonight.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

  • #2
    Mental mistakes. Still giving up the big play. I've noticed it happens more often at home games.
    Still whipped they ass by 63.

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      We seemed to have a few more mental errors than we did against Vandy. I believe our first false start of the year may have come late in the 2nd qtr, and then the line had a few penalties in the 3rd as well. Regardless, we are much more disciplined there than last year when we were good for 3-4 false starts a game.

      I think Jacobs coming back is going to open up more of the offense that Daboll wanted to bring in. I expect we will start seeing more of a passing game to the RBs and also see that two back set more with a run/pass option.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
        We seemed to have a few more mental errors than we did against Vandy. I believe our first false start of the year may have come late in the 2nd qtr, and then the line had a few penalties in the 3rd as well. Regardless, we are much more disciplined there than last year when we were good for 3-4 false starts a game.

        I think Jacobs coming back is going to open up more of the offense that Daboll wanted to bring in. I expect we will start seeing more of a passing game to the RBs and also see that two back set more with a run/pass option.
        This offense is evolving into the New Alabama Patriots. O line has found a magic that we haven't had since 2011-12. D still looks small at times and wtf is up with the missed tackles? How did they pull off two 20+yard runs on us? No one does that, specially Ole Piss.

        Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Team looked good, I do not. In the bed by midnight? No thank you

          Comment


          • #6
            Was at the game. Way too much talent, beat the shit out of Ole Miss. Not a perfect game, but I have no complaints.

            Comment


            • #7
              The best analysis I've seen.
              " OM vs Alabama extended box score

              Shea Patterson: fuckery/fuckery for fuckery and some INT
              WRs- fuck receptions for fuckery yards
              Defense= fuckery

              Alabama-
              Jalen Hurts- everything
              RB stable- everything for some TDs
              Defense- everything with some sacks and INTs"

              Comment


              • #8
                I was at the game, enjoying my Jack and Coke Zero, Zero Sugar or whatever it was. Tasty, that's what it was, particularly with the Rebel tears.

                I'm sure it's happened before, but I don't think I've ever seen a team go 0 for 13 in 3rd down conversions and 0-2 on 4th down conversions. No first downs gained on third or fourth down the entire game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I too enjoy j&c at the games.

                  Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                    I too enjoy j&c at the games.

                    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                    I enjoy j&c many different places.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      fuckery is underated

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                          I was at the game, enjoying my Jack and Coke Zero, Zero Sugar or whatever it was.
                          Since they made a sugarless Coke and called it Coke Zero, Jack Daniel's might consider making a non-alcoholic sour mash and calling it Jack Shit.
                          Last edited by Sid Youngleman; 10-03-2017, 11:13 AM. Reason: "Bourbon" is now "sour mash." I knew better in the first place.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                            fuckery is underated
                            Especially by the scoreboard.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

                              Since they made a sugarless Coke and called it Coke Zero, Jack Daniels might consider making a non-alcoholic bourbon and calling it Jack Shit.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X