Meltdown - Week 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meltdown - Week 6

Wolverines (sorry but no Patrick Swayze, Bill), Sooner/Laters, and Gators edition

Honestly Michigan fans have just been so battered in the past decade we have a weird combination of a huge ego and a hair trigger for despair

I work at the Iowa State athletics department and some dude just donated $25 to the department in memory of Baker Mayfield's Heisman hopes.

Maybe Ed Orgeron thought he got fired last week but retained on an interim basis.

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2017/10...lahoma-florida
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

It’s like if someone came up to you and asked “do you want to be stabbed repeatedly in the spine with a dull and rusty spork soaked in ebola juice every saturday in the fall” and you said yes. That’s the florida football fan experience.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Glad Michigan spent their bye week focusing on turning the ball over.
      Give credit to the lineman for functioning as a meatshield to protect the QB from the lava monster
      Oklahoma enters the pit of misery dilly dilly
      If there's a surgeon who specializes in dick reattachment operations he's about to make millions off of LSU fans.

Comment

The LSU meltdown will be fucking classic next week. The barn will have them down 45-0 at the half, because they don't have the D to contain Baylor boy. This current LSU squad will have the distinction of being the first team to lose at home to the barn since 1999. That was the year before Saban came to Baton Rouge.

Comment

Originally posted by Clown View Post
          The LSU meltdown will be fucking classic next week. The barn will have them down 45-0 at the half, because they don't have the D to contain Baylor boy. This current LSU squad will have the distinction of being the first team to lose at home to the barn since 1999. That was the year before Saban came to Baton Rouge.
          I'm SO glad I was wrong about this one! I can't wait to see the barn meltdown!

Comment

Working...
          X