• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan View Post
    Most Alabama bball start ever
    "Buckle Up [so you don't fall off the gurney]"
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I just saw the scroll strip on the SEC Network stating that Sexton was apparently the unnamed player identified in the federal complaint against Chuck Person. According to the complaint, Bama assoc. AD, Kobie Baker accepted bribes from Michel and a cooperating witness, to influence Bama players to sign with a financial advisor once they turned pro.

Crap! Do we need to unbuckle our seat belts?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        I just saw the scroll strip on the SEC Network stating that Sexton was apparently the unnamed player identified in the federal complaint against Chuck Person. According to the complaint, Bama assoc. AD, Kobie Baker accepted bribes from Michel and a cooperating witness, to influence Bama players to sign with a financial advisor once they turned pro.

Crap! Do we need to unbuckle our seat belts?
        Wait, what?

Comment

Personally, not surprised by this info.
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I am unbuckled

Comment

Wait, bama players? As in more than one?

Comment

I think the writers are making more out of this than is there. From all indications, one of the bribers apparently tried to make a bribee out of Sexton's father, but without Colin's knowledge. Sexton's dad says it's a lie. Even if not, didn't $cam walk for the same reason? The Douchebags at the NCAA have had this info for over a month, and decide at the 11th hour to NOT clear Sexton for the exhibition game.

This is the same NCAA that let UNC walk despite having smoking gun evidence on them about the academic fraud going on there.

What a totally inept and worthless organization the NCAA is! They still have a hard-on for Alabama.

Comment

Does Tom Yeager still have the barrel pointed at us?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    Does Tom Yeager still have the barrel pointed at us?
                    They don't even know which end of the gun to hold.

Comment

Collin Sexton will sit out of Friday’s season opener against Memphis to serve a one-game suspension for a violation of NCAA rules,” Byrne said in a statement. “He will be eligible for competition in the team’s home opener on Tuesday versus Lipscomb. We appreciate the NCAA’s efforts to reach a timely resolution of his eligibility.”

The Alabama men’s basketball team received good news on Collin Sexton on Thursday night.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I'm buckled again

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          I'm buckled again
                          I hope he does something with his hair before stepping on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

I hope he does something with his hair before stepping on the court.
                            I just hope he's all he's cracked up to be.

Comment

Bama and Memphis playing tonight in our regular season opener. 43-43 but Bama is in crazy foul trouble

Comment

20 team fouls in the 1st half. About 8 were "creative" calls

Comment

Working...
                                X