SEC Coaches Firings & Potential Candidates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

Crazy to think of that possibility. forgivable? ...almost as bad as going to the plains.
    He should start in mid majors.
    He has quite the opinion of himself.

Comment

• Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Surely you jest. Pruitt played DB for Alabama.

Comment

• Sid Youngleman
          Sid Youngleman commented
          Editing a comment
          I posted only the "Surely you jest" part. The rest is attributable to Format Follies.

• I'm okay with keeping Tosh as DC. May be the only way we keep him, and he's probably our best recruiter.

Comment

• The Hogs are finalizing a deal with Chad Morris according to ESPN. That also takes away one of Tennessee's candidates.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...d-morris-coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            The Hogs are finalizing a deal with Chad Morris according to ESPN. That also takes away one of Tennessee's candidates.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...d-morris-coach
            Good Hire

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
              I'm okay with keeping Tosh as DC. May be the only way we keep him, and he's probably our best recruiter.
              This is what it was expecting when Kirby left. I'm really surprised Tosh hasn't left yet for a DC gig.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                This is what it was expecting when Kirby left. I'm really surprised Tosh hasn't left yet for a DC gig.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                He may very well have one with us now.

Comment

• wondering what the staff would look like with Tosh as DC and Ansley as Co-DC seems this would reward both of them for a job well done, but not sure what would happen if there was an "outsider" brought into take Pruitt's place. But since both of these guys are well paid and relatively young; wondering if they would settle for the opportunity and work with the "new" guy? Minimum there will need to be 2 new on the field coaches, someone to take the position coaching responsbility of Pruitt and the #10 on the field coach

Comment

• I'm sure a very good DC could adjust to Saban's system of play calls and formation recognition, but I would be more comfortable with someone like Tosh who'd been in the system for several years. Plus, we don't want to lose another outstanding recruiter.

Comment

Working...
                    X