X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

Gamecocks of SC

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
    Just a hunch, Holic or have you heard something?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Just a hunch, Holic or have you heard something?
      Just a hunch, Read an article yesterday, Kiffen was at SC bowl practice in Tampa, Giving Muschamp advice on Offense. Cocks are shopping for an OC. Why not Dave Canada?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

Just a hunch, Read an article yesterday, Kiffen was at SC bowl practice in Tampa, Giving Muschamp advice on Offense. Cocks are shopping for an OC. Why not Dave Canada?
        If Muschamp is able to reel in Canada, that would be a huge get for him. Canada has proven to be able to work with defensive minded head coaches in the past (Narduzzi and Chryst). UGA might have one challenger in the East if that happens.
        sigpic

Comment

• I heard from a friend of mine up here, who is a South Carolina alumnus, that Muschamp has been talking to Art Briles. He might better think long and hard about hiring him. Doesn't he have a "Show Cause" stipulation?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
            I heard from a friend of mine up here, who is a South Carolina alumnus, that Muschamp has been talking to Art Briles. He might better think long and hard about hiring him. Doesn't he have a "Show Cause" stipulation?
            Since there were technically never any NCAA penalties levied, I would assume is technically show cause free.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Since there were technically never any NCAA penalties levied, I would assume is technically show cause free.
              Must be my sometimerz kicking in. I was thinking they got hammered from the NCAA, then I remembered, they aren't Bama.

Comment

• Bottom line on ESPN says LSU Arranda to Texas A&M??
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  Bottom line on ESPN says LSU Arranda to Texas A&M??
                  Somebody throw a match in the dumpster in Red Stick?

Comment

• I also recall hearing rumblings that OC Canada was on the pathway out the door prior to the bowl game. That would definitely leave DaCoachO high and dry in the swamp.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Apparently not.
                      LSU and defensive coordinator Dave Aranda have agreed to a new four-year deal that will pay the assistant $2.5 million annually, according to a source.
                      sigpic

Comment

DAYUM!!! Looks like LSWhoo kept him, out bidding A&M. 2.7 million a year. That's crazy money for a coordinator.

Comment

• I see the Barnicle beat me to it by a few seconds.

Comment

• That move tells me that LSU administration realizes they have a mediocre head coach that must be supported, at all cost, by his surrounding cast
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• They pretty much said as much last year. Basically they said Coach O would be the head coach but the thought was that he would leave Aranda and Canada alone and just handle recruiting and admin. Clearly he didn't leave Canada alone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X