Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***** OFFICIAL Alabama vs Auburn Game Day Thread*****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ***** OFFICIAL Alabama vs Auburn Game Day Thread*****

    For the SEC west. For bragging rights. For the sake of humanity.
    Keeping my original prediction. 38 Bammer.
    24 goat fuckers
    Roll Tide!

    Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk


  • #2
    ..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ff87b9480bb1ac598b2a23360086c153--bama-football-alabama-crimson-tide.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	39001

    Comment


    • #3
      Miller will play, Lewis will play limited situations and Mack is a gametime decision

      Comment


      • #4
        Per Saban

        "I don't know if any of them have been able to practice enough to really affect the game."

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            Per Saban

            "I don't know if any of them have been able to practice enough to really affect the game."
            Saban ain't gonna show his cards.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
              Per Saban

              "I don't know if any of them have been able to practice enough to really affect the game."
              You don't practice instinct

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Biff
                You don't practice instinct

                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                You're about as insightful as half the GameDay crew.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Per Saban

                  "I don't know if any of them have been able to practice enough to really affect the game."
                  Well, he ain't wrong.

                  Its not going to be a fun day folks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Friggen' Gameday just HAD to show the play from which we never speak of, just one more time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                      Friggen' Gameday just HAD to show the play from which we never speak of, just one more time.
                      We'll see it about 25 more times throughout the day. And, if its a close game towards the end, they'll show it again.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                        Well, he ain't wrong.

                        Its not going to be a fun day folks.
                        Will you go put on some fake deer antlers and go running through a pasture, please?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

                          Will you go put on some fake deer antlers and go running through a pasture, please?
                          Ain;'t nobody hunting in pastures out here 'Holic. Is it because you're afraid there is a little truth behind what I'm saying?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ol' Chuck is always good entertainment even if he is a goat humper.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                              Ain;'t nobody hunting in pastures out here 'Holic. Is it because you're afraid there is a little truth behind what I'm saying?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X