No announcement yet.

Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vegas boys are on crack. Got Bama as a 1 point favorite over Clemson.

Okie a 2 1/2 point favorite over UGa.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater
      The Vegas boys are on crack. Got Bama as a 1 point favorite over Clemson.

Okie a 2 1/2 point favorite over UGa.
      That's pure stupidity

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuck yeah, got a little payback on hOSU by keeping them out, bout to get some revenge on Clemson from keeping us from a 2peat and unless UGA pulls it off, gonna get OU back for 2014(to paraphrase the great warrior-poet Dre Kirkpatrick, 'I ain't scared of Baker Mayfield). That's what I call I consolation 3-peat.

Keep the ball in Harris's hands(RUN DABOLL!) with a healthy, non-rhythm breaking dose of Bo, split with those screen passes with Ridley to keep them running side to side and winded and we will win it, no doubt in my mind./Uncle Rico

Comment

Kanell being the dumbass tool that he's prone to be. Also a huge difference in the quality of the opponent, not just the score.

Comment

Who would we have to scoff at if not for Kanell and Cowturd.

Comment

Folks our boys are fired up, we lost the battle but we can win the war! #unfinishbusiness!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                If OSU beats Wisconsin, I think they will just replace Wisky at #4

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonboz
                  Folks our boys are fired up, we lost the battle but we can win the war! #unfinishbusiness!
                  I really hope so Boz. We have looked disinterested in some games.

We may not be as talented as years past, but I need to see the fight. I hope these past two weeks woke them up. Do they want to be at home while Clemson plays for a title?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem

Et tu, Chech? How bad are things over at your old employer?

Comment

Need Hanni to step it up, not feeling it. Team needs vibe from the fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonboz View Post
                        Need Hanni to step it up, not feeling it. Team needs vibe from the fanbase.
                        I agree. C'mon Hanni, get with it!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I agree. C'mon Hanni, get with it!
                          BTW I have been passing posts to my source/players from the Woolly for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonboz View Post

BTW I have been passing posts to my source/players from the Woolly for years now.
                            I feel so special! Did you tell them that I was the good looking one?

Comment

24 carat magic in the air.

Comment

I prefer to remain realistic. Extreme highs are followed by extreme lows in the event of a loss, and I just can't take it.

I will be cheering as hard as anyone come game time, but I cannot put my blinders on and "unsee" that Clemson has been the better football team the last month of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X